Chapter 5: Forces of Nature

(Had to upload this part again cuz my phone hates me.)

One particularly stormy night, all our Titans resided within the tower, going through their daily routines and generally trying to pass the time. Beast seems to have used his time well, as he uses the form of an ox to pull back a large rubber band, affixing it to a hook attached to the floor. Once it was hooked in place, he reverted to human form, and now held a large water balloon in his hands, sporting a mischievous grin on his green face.

 Once it was hooked in place, he reverted to human form, and now held a large water balloon in his hands, sporting a mischievous grin on his green face

Beast Boy: Oh man, this is gonna be SWEET!

???: What are you even doing?

Raven made a sudden appearance from behind BB, who almost dropped the balloon in surprise, but was able to safe it from a premature obliteration.

Raven: Please tell me this isn't another ridiculous prank.

Beast Boy: Okay. It's not a ridiculous prank. It's a brilliant one!

He laughs at his own response, causing Raven to roll her eyes wearily.

Beast Boy: All right, check it out. 'Member how Cyborg put red dye in my shampoo and I turned brown for two days?

She thought back to that day, it rather amusing, though she felt it was more dark pink than brown.

Beast Boy: Well now, it's Payback Time! I give you...the Beast Boy Insta-Lube 9000!

Beast Boy: See, when Chrome-Dome steps around the corner, his foot tugs the string

Beast Boy: See, when Chrome-Dome steps around the corner, his foot tugs the string. The string trips the lever, the lever releases the mother of all rubber bands, which sends a balloon, load of motor oil flying right at him, and BOOSH! Pretty clever, huh?

Raven: ...You're a real genius.

Suddenly, a door from the opposite end of the hall could be heard opening.

Beast Boy: (Whispering) There he is!

He dragged Rav to his hiding spot.

Raven: I don't think it's-

Beast Boy: Shh!

Raven: But what if-

Beast Boy: Shhh!!