Prologue 02: The Beginning

3rd POV:

In Japan Airline.

Radio: "Ladies and gentlemen we are almost there to the city right now

Radio: "Ladies and gentlemen we are almost there to the city right now...please remain yourselves in your own seats." He said.

Then there were several 65 people are in the airplane seats that they both were sat there and chilling little bit and then they were chilling little bit by themselves and make them were sat in the chairs and peaceful. Then except one of them who was sat there by himself...and this young man who was been through like a lot and he was been battling with some supernatural monsters, and killers alive in this world and all he had to do is begin to moving away from here.

???: "...." He wasn't said anything and make him was looking down at the picture of someone that he really care about....his girlfriend and also unborn baby son....Jacob Afton Emily.

Jacob Afton Emily

???: "Charlie..." He said to himself and this young man name is (Y/N) (L/N) Afton and he was the son of murderous Wiliam Afton/The Child Killer/Maniac.

(Y/N) who was the one survive the whole things first...he face animatronic animals that he fought them and his own father...he set them free and except his own father William...that son of bitch got what he deserve and he send to the hell...now (Y/N) was only one who living alone with his werewolf form and he was fighting all every monsters in this world by himself...Wendigos, and werewolves...but then some killers too.

(Y/N): "*My name is (Y/N) (L/N) Afton....and I am 18 year old....and this today is my runaway.*" He thought himself and drink a coffee up right away.

(Y/N): "*I was born from this city Utah when I was running away from this home and I...did something horrible past for what I done...and I felt guilty for what I did something stupid. Well, my father was the mechanism and he was the one who working and building the Animatronics for making them as a robots for what I heard of him is the biggest and highest also popular. Now I have a little brother and little sister....I have Evan and Elizabeth...these two are my siblings and our mother was dead for a long time ago and I misses her badly.*" He thought himself.

(Y/N): "*Then one day my father was building a perfect place for the children to go there and that is called...Five Night At Freddy's Pizzeria and this is where my dad doing it and I watch al the children was got inside here and make them feeling fun and happy with enjoying peaceful also I had a friends and I was messing all everything around in Pizzeria. Something make me doesn't feel right for what I did something stupid and horrible at my brother Evan....he was been bite by Animatronic when I put him closer to it....I-I-I-It was my fault....I-I-It was my fucking fault. I-I-I-I-I should be the one who deserved to die.*"