Chapter 6: Kaneki's a Ghoul/Meet The Old Man

3rd POV:

Afternoon Later.

When (Y/N) was in his apartment home by himself and then he just sat there on the chair and make him was lay his head down on the table and then he had a beautiful dream but he felt little bit to be afraid of for what he was saw the whole things in his own past and flashback for what he really remembered that he did something bad to his own little brother...Evan.

(Y/N): "*Evan...Elizabeth...*" He thought himself and make him was sleeping little bit and he was felt his head is shake little bit and then (Y/N) just dreaming something horrible in his head and he just want to die with his own family...but he can't and he must carrying on his own legacy to save himself and then become a hero or monster.

Then (Y/N) was the actual hero who destroying those evils and send them to the hell where are they belong to...but those evils were sent to hell like his own father William...and he was daydreaming about someone that he really care about...his girlfriend...lovely wife...Charlie.

(Y/N): "*Charlie.*" He thought himself.

In (Y/N)'s Daydreaming.

(Y/N): "Charlie...." He said to her and then Charlie who was stood right there and she looking at him who was happy but sad with cries and then (Y/N) who put his hand touching at the cheek of Charlie.

" He said to her and then Charlie who was stood right there and she looking at him who was happy but sad with cries and then (Y/N) who put his hand touching at the cheek of Charlie

Charlie Emily/Lover Of (Y/N)/Wife Of (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was touching at her and then he smile at her and make her feeling happy but then something notice on his left hand there was a red mark star on his left hand and make (Y/N) was take a look at it. Then he saw the red supernatural star mark on his left hand was begin to glowing up and make him surprise with fear and confuse then he feeling hotness inside at his body and make him groan with grunt and he was letting out a growl little bit and make him turn his head to look at the moon is full bright light over here.

 Then he saw the red supernatural star mark on his left hand was begin to glowing up and make him surprise with fear and confuse then he feeling hotness inside at his body and make him groan with grunt and he was letting out a growl little bit and...

(Y/N): "Oh no...not this again...." He said to himself.

When (Y/N) seeing this and make him was groaning with grunt and then he was start to going back away from Charlie and make her was surprise and he saw the moon is full bright light and then (Y/N) start to transform into the werewolf right away. Then (Y/N) was begin to transform into the beast right away and make him become something else terrifying and horrifying as hell and then (Y/N) was going to the wall and make him begin to climbing it up there and he was panic with sweating as hell and then he turn his head to look at Charlie and he told her to run.