Chapter 29: The Curse Of Tomb Part 2

3rd POV:

Back to Dracula.

Dracula: "Hmmm...seems we have an guests have come here and intruding at it." He said to himself and make him was stand up from the throne by himself and then Furuta who was stood beside with Dracula.

" He said to himself and make him was stand up from the throne by himself and then Furuta who was stood beside with Dracula

Furuta.

Kichimura Washuu (和修 吉福, Washū Kichimura) was the primary antagonist of the Tokyo Ghoul series and the former Bureau Director of the CCG. He was involved in numerous organizations and responsible for several major events of the series.

He was originally Souta Washuu-Furuta (和修旧多 宗太, Washū-Furuta Sōta), the illegitimate son of former CCG Chairman Tsuneyoshi Washuu and an agent of V raised in the Sunlit Garden. While working as a Rank 1 Ghoul Investigator, he used the alias of Nimura Furuta (旧多 二福, Furuta Nimura).

To further his own agenda, he has used various identities to infiltrate organizations or build personal alliances. As a member of the Clowns, he goes by the name Souta (宗太, Sōta) and was responsible for the Steel Beam Incident. He also joined the Ghoul Restaurant as PG, and has been a partner in Akihiro Kanou's ghoulification experiments. Like Ken Kaneki, he is an artificial one-eyed ghoul who possesses Rize Kamishiro's kagune.

Dracula: "I have to leave....N'Kantu...I'll leave this for you from now on." He said to the other one who was stood there and this one was terrifying and even monster by himself and make him was come out and he had a lot of bandages to covering around his whole body and face and now he is an undead monster who stood right there by himself...he is a Mummy...a real life urban legend of Mummy.

a real life urban legend of Mummy

The Living Mummy.

The story of the Living Mummy begins some three thousand years ago in ancient Egypt. During the reign of Pharaoh Aram-Set, Egypt enslaved hundreds of Sub-Saharan Africans belonging to the Swarili tribe. Among them was the Swarili chieftain, N'Kantu.

N'Kantu was the son of the warrior chief T'Chombi. By the age of twenty-one, N'Kantu endured a rite of passage known as the Test of the Lion. By single-handedly slaying a lion, he proved his mettle to the Swarili, and was considered a warrior. Upon T'Chombi's death in his sleep seven months later, N'Kantu succeeded him as chieftain.