Chapter 27: The Truth/Aogiri Tree's Death

3rd POV:

Previously Of Tokyo Ghoul: Werewolf By Night.

When (Y/N) shot the creature in the chest and make it was roar out in pain and fall down on the ground and then Akira was surprise to see how professional of (Y/N) did that and then (Y/N) reload the double barrel shotgun.

He was walking toward to the creature's body and make him was aiming his double barrel shotgun at the creature's face and blast his head off and make the creature wasn't even moving and Akira surprise to seen how (Y/N) did that and it was alright.

(Y/N): "Now then...you want to know about your own father? That's right...I was the one who encountering at him before he was got killed by the other beast." He said to her and make her surprise to heard that.

Akira: "W-Wait, you were the beast who face up at my father?!" She said little bit to be anger and she was about to attack but (Y/N) aiming his double barrel sawed off shotgun aiming at her face and he said.

(Y/N): "Calm down....I'm not the one who kill your own father...but you have to listen for me...I didn't murder him and I just know him for a while and what makes you thinking me as a murder who kill your own father but I didn't mention to kill anyone who I really care." He said to her and make her was stood right there and then she is silent.

When (Y/N) heard there were four females who were arrive here...Touka, Rize, Nashiro, and Kurona are here right away and they both landing down and then they both notice there was ghoul investigator.

Akira: "Wait, you were with the ghouls?!?" She said and she was about to attack but (Y/N) aiming his double barrel shotgun and cocking his gun at her and he said.

(Y/N): "I wouldn't do that if I were you...." He said to her and make her was drop the unique weapon down on the ground and then Touka grab the unique weapon and putting it back to the suitcase and then (Y/N) aim his gun at Akira but he lower his weapon down and put it back and then (Y/N) walk to her.

(Y/N): "You want to know about what happened...and let me tell you about it when we both reach to my own place." He said to her and make her seen him was serious and he will tell her the truth of it and then (Y/N) with the ghouls and Akira begin to heading back to the apartment right away.

Time Skip Later.

In (Y/N)'s Apartment.

When (Y/N) with the ghouls and Akira were arrive right on the time and then he explaining to Akira about what happened in the past about how her father was been killed by the beast and he told her everything and make her was surprise and painful on her face. Then Akira who was kneel down on the ground and make her surprise with cries and pain inside at her and she heard about what happened and make her was kneel down on the ground and she is crying out.

Akira: "I-I-It wasn't true...m-m-my father kill an innocent ghoul's mother....W-W-Why he did such horrible thing?!?" She said to (Y/N) and he ask her that he want to take revenge toward at the ghouls for what they did to Hinami's mother. Then Akira was heard and make her angry and she want to to know the whole things and she want to apology and forgiving at Hinami about her own father's action doing and this is unacceptable about it.

(Y/N): "Alright, you want to know my past and origin?" He ask her and other ghouls and make them nod their heads and then (Y/N) take a seat down on the chair. 

(Y/N): "My name is (Y/N) (L/N) Afton....and I am 18 year old....and this today is my runaway." He said to her and drink a coffee up right away then he sigh out and begin to explaining his origin story for her for what she is gonna listening out.