Chapter 10: Ryuoko & Hinami/Encounter Werewolf Part 1

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was in the Anteiku Coffee place and now he become an waiter and he was standing right there and cleaning all everything up from this Anteiku coffee place and he was chilling by himself and then he just turn his head to look at those customers were chilling and then (Y/N) was sigh little bit and he was chill little bit and working on it. Then (Y/N) was hope Rize who just heading out to somewhere and doing her own normal life but she just doing her own way to terrorize at those ghouls and killing those motherfuckers who were stood on her ways.

(Y/N): "*Hmmm....*" He thought himself.

Enji: "Is something wrong, my friend?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Nothing, I'm just thinking it is quiet type right here and I felt I like it." He said to Enji and make the ghoul smile little bit and he said.

Enji: "Well, looks like you are new in here...and all every ghouls thinks a human working with you...but they didn't think you are the beast." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Hehe...I know...I mean I'm a beast that I just heard everything around here and it was alright to me..." He said to him.

Enji: "Glad that you are like it." He said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and then he turn his head to look at Kaneki and make him ask him.

(Y/N): "So how is Kaneki's doing?" He asked him.

Enji: "He's fine...doing very fine but he need to be better like you are." He said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and then he gave him a nod on his head and Enji told (Y/N) keep work hard right now and make him was nod his head to him and then he was washing all the cups and glasses of cups too. When (Y/N) was seen Kaya who was holding the 15 cups from her hands holding the tablet but it is gonna fall and then (Y/N) was use his both hands grab 5 cups in his hands and make him setting these cups down on the table.

Kaya: "Thanks for helping me...." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You're welcome...I'm a human who can help you both out but I do care about you both." He said to her with a smile right away and then she was blush little bit and she could seen this foreigner man who is handsome as hell and then she just moving away quickly as possible. When she was doing her own things right away and leave (Y/N) who stood right there and he was smile little bit and make him just doing his own job is Anteiku Coffee and doing his own normal life.

(Y/N): "*This is nice....but Charlie...I hope to know what she is doing.*" He thought himself.

In Flashback.

When (Y/N) was finally goes back to his own human form and make him was looking at the full moon is bright light and beautiful as hell

(Y/N): "Beautiful, wasn't it?" He asked her.