Chapter 16: The Gourmet V.S Werewolf

3rd POV:

In 2 Days Later.

(Y/N): "I can't believe that crazy son of bitch kidnapped and drugged Kaneki in this situation." He said to himself and he was heard about what happened to Kaneki and glad that kid is alive...because he was definitely alive by surviving back there. Now (Y/N) was in the room where he look at Kaneki who is awake also Yoshimura, and Yomo are here that they both were told (Y/N) about what happened back there and then (Y/N) want to know the truth about it and he needs to know the whole things.

Yoshimura: "The boy is alright, (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Thanks for help back there, Yomo." He said to him.

Yomo: "You're welcome..." He said to (Y/N) and then he was looking at (Y/N) who was sigh out in relief and then (Y/N) goes back to doing his own work and he need to having a word with Kaneki that he couldn't trust Tsukiyama at all. When (Y/N) was begin to moving back on his own work right away and cleaning all everything around here and then (Y/N) look at Kaneki who is talking with a girl and this girl must be girlfriend of Nishio...and Kaneki was the one who save Nishio away from the ghouls.

(Y/N): "Kaneki, stop talking and hurry up to clean man." He said to Kaneki and make the shy nervous boy nod his head and he was doing it right away and except for (Y/N) who was washing the cups of coffee that he just cleaning all up. After (Y/N) was done to cleaning and make him begin to moving over there and he turn his head to look at Touka who was sat there and she is silence and she had no words else for what she said and she was stare outside at the window where the sun is.

(Y/N): "Touka?" He asked her.

Touka: "Y-Y-Yeah?" She ask (Y/N).

(Y/N): "What are you thinking?" He asked her.

Touka: "Nothing, I just thinking about you and I going out like date." She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Well, it seems we are going out in this world like we gonna have lot of funs." He said to her and make her was smile at him and then (Y/N) was sat down next with her and then she lean herself against on (Y/N)'s shoulder and make the two of them were sat there and they both are watching at the sun is rising up right there with beautiful bright light little bit.

(Y/N): "We should get work." He said to her.

Touka: "But we are gonna take break, aren't we?" She ask (Y/N) and make him was sigh little bit and he put his arm around her shoulder and keeping her close to him.

After (Y/N) was done with everything up right away and make him put the normal clothes on then he was cracking his neck and make him was grab the backpack with him right away and he asked her.

(Y/N): "Touka, you want me here to help you up?" He asked her.

Touka: "No, it is fine...I got this...you go home first." She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and he was begin to moving out right away and then he was moving up to there and he was take a walk until out of nowhere someone else was appeared right behind at him and put the napkin on (Y/N)'s mouth and he tries to get this person off of him and then (Y/N) was finally unconscious and then he got grab by someone else and take him away from here.

When Touka was done with the whole things and she was take a walk but she notice there was a backpack down on the ground and make her grab it in her hand and there was a note on the backpack and she reading it.

"Dear Ms. Kirishima.

If you heard this...I have an human lover for what you really care about...if you don't want him to die but you must reach to the church immediately before I feast the good taste of him.~