Chapter 9: Job Offer/Rize (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Previously Of Tokyo Ghoul: Werewolf By Night.

Rize: "(Y/N)!!!!!" She shout out and make her made it right here and she saw (Y/N) was stood right there and covering some bloods by (Y/N) slashing at Nishio and turns out that he just kill him with his bare hands and then (Y/N) was stood right there and breathing out.

Rize: "(Y/N), you alright?" She asked him and make him was groan and grunt then he was kneel down and start to reverse transformation back to his own human form.

(A/N: Imagine that reverse transformation as (Y/N).)

Rize: "Holy shit...how did you do that?"

(Y/N): "I learn my ability and power...." He said to her.

Touka: "So it was true....you aren't a human." She said to (Y/N) and the two of them saw Touka arrive right on the time and then she throw the clothes to (Y/N) and it was different.

Touka: "Hurry up and get dressed before somebody else seen this and they will kill you." She said to them.

When (Y/N) was put his clothes on right away and then Kaneki who was almost goes on Ghoul mode and he was about to eat Hide right away and this isn't good...Kaneki goes mad by himself and he is gonna eat Hide but (Y/N) was push Kaneki away from Hide because he doesn't want Hide get eaten and then Kaneki was turn his head to look at (Y/N) and make him growling little bit and he is gonna eat (Y/N) right away.

(Y/N): "I wouldn't do that if I were you, Kaneki....don't do this." He said to Kaneki.

Kaneki: "Sorry, (Y/N)...I am hungry and I-I-I would like to eat you alive!" He said to (Y/N) and make him was about to eat him and then Rize who was appear beside with (Y/N) and he notice her and he was surprise with fear and shock and he said.

Kaneki: "R-Rize?!" He said in surprise little bit and then (Y/N) goes behind at him and he gave him a karate chop on the back of his neck and make him was knocked out and then he fall down on the ground and turn into unconscious and then (Y/N) grab the boy's body and then he turn his head to look over there that Touka holding the unconscious of Hide too and then they both were heading back to the Anteiku right away.

After they both went there already and make them both were moving to the two unconscious body of boys to the couch chairs right away and make them were alive and except for (Y/N) who was sigh out little bit and he look down at the chest that it was cover blood little bit and make him was groan little bit.

Yoshimura: "(Y/N), thank you for save Kaneki's life and he almost out of control back there." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You're welcome....I almost know he was definitely goes ghoul mode but I tries to stop him as possible." He said to him and make the old man sigh little bit and he said.

Yoshimura: "Yes, I know what happened....anyway I want you to be tomorrow here for the job that you gonna be soon arrive here." He said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to the old man and he said.

(Y/N): "Yeah, I know...I'll be here that anytime when I come." He said to him and the old man was smile up and then he was nod his head little bit and then he just sat down on the chair by himself and make him turn his head to look at Kaneki who was alive and he just awake up from the couch chair and he was finally awake and make him raise from the couch chair and gasp out and he turn his head to look at (Y/N) who sat over there and he said.