Chapter 3: First Transformation/Werewolf V.S Rize

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was walking and he must following at the two of them were going and he doesn't like this at all and then he take a few walk by himself and make him just begin to moving out to somewhere else in this Tokyo city and make him just take a few walk right away. Then (Y/N) was begin to walking down there and he saw the two of them were hang out by themselves and they both just walk with the crowds that they were walking by themselves.

(Y/N): "*Christ, that smell can be worse for what I smell the scent...and I knew there was something going up with the woman...I don't even like it*" He thought himself and he was walking with his own feet and make him begin to moving out and he wasn't gonna stop until he need to get there fast as he could.

Then (Y/N) is moving to the other location place and then he was look over there and then he could see Rize and Kaneki was inside the restaurant that the two of them were eating the foods.

(Y/N): "They both just sat there...weird...that's all I gonna watch. Huh." He said to himself and make him was look around and he need a place that he can hide himself and then (Y/N) was walking to the alleyway and he hide himself in the dark. Then (Y/N)'s eyes change into yellow and looking toward at the two of them were in there by themselves and then (Y/N) just got his ears out and make him was listen the whole things and then (Y/N) was standing right there and then he just watching at the two of them keep talking.

(Y/N): "*Jeez, I wondering to know what are they took so long so...I want to find out the truth.*" He thought himself and make him notice the sunset was going down right away and make (Y/N) was thinking it isn't really good right now and he know something else gonna happened. Then he was definitely know it isn't good...because the sun is going down until the moon is full up and make (Y/N) will change into the beast...monster.

(Y/N): "*For god's sake that I want to end this shit by myself.*" He thought himself and make him heard the door was opened and he turn his head to look at the two of them who were walk out of there and make the two of them moving up there right away. Then (Y/N) was get out of his hiding and make him was walking to where the two really is and he need to watch at the two of them before the moon is full that he is gonna get turn.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

(Y/N): "*It is night already....I almost got there...but I don't know if the beast inside at me will break the cage and chain out.*" He thought himself and when he was walking and then he put the hood on to covering his face and hair and make him wasn't let anyone else seen his face. Then (Y/N) was walk to there and he was stepped something and make him just hide himself away from those two because these two heard the noise comes from (Y/N).

Rize: "Hmmm...." She was thinking and humming.

Kaneki: "What's wrong, Rize?" He asked her.

Rize: "I think I heard something but...never mind about it...anyway my home is almost there when you take me there and I don't want to be alone by myself with...some ghouls in there." She said to Kaneki and make the boy nod his head and then the two of them were walking fast as they could and then (Y/N) finally stepped out of his hiding by himself.

(Y/N): "Heh...what the hell was that? She tries to lead him to her own trap?" He asked himself and make him was walking there and then he was stop and let out a gasp and felt his heartbeat is beating up and keep beating and make him groaning.

(Y/N): "*Oh no....It is here...b-but why is it so early?!*" He thought himself and make him was turn his head to look over there and he seeing the clouds start to remove the moon right away and it is where he will transform into the werewolf. Then (Y/N) was shook his head and he need to stop thinking at it and he heard a screaming comes from the boy and make him was begin to running up there right away.