22.Dishu ?

As he saw the cream near the corner of her lips, a mischievous grin spread across his face. With a playful twinkle in his eyes, he leaned in and looked into her eyes.

Their eyes locked, and they felt the intensity building between them. Time seems to slow down as both lean in, the anticipation reaching its peak. And then, finally, he leans in more and wipes the cream with his finger and licks the cream, smirks and leaves... leaving behind a confused and restless Dishika.

He turned off the light and both of them slept.

Next day -

Dishika woke up at her usual time and got ready for the hospital wearing a simple saree.
She was packing her bag just when...

Adhiraj comes fresh out of the shower, and walks into the room wearing just a towel. Dishika's eyes widen as she catches a glimpse of his incredibly toned abs. She can't help but admire him, forgetting the fact that she was almost openly checking him out .

Adhiraj saw her gawking at him. He felt incredibly proud of himself internally. He smirked and went close to her and whispered near her ears;

Are you done checking me out wifey?

His voice coming out extra husky and deep ..

Dishika felt shivers runl down her spine, looked at him and before she could speak a word he kept his finger on her mouth and said ;

Stare all that you want to. It's all yours!

He said and vanished inside the closet.... again leaving our poor Dishu completely baffled!

He came out in his suit and asked her..

Kahan ja rahi ho
( Where are you going?)

D - hospital

A - what ! No , tum nahi jaogi
(What ! No , you won't go)

D - kyun
( why)

A - Do I need to remind you what happened yesterday!

His voice came out a little harsher ..

Dishika just stood there looking at him with a pale face.
Adhiraj knew he spoke too harshly with her..
He went ahead and took her hands in his hand and spoke again..

A- main nahi chahta tum kisi musibat mein phaso! It's not safe .

( I don't want you to be in trouble. It's not safe)

D - par my duty as a doctor comes first . I can't leave my patients.

( But my duty as a doctor comes first.)

Adhiraj left a huge breath and said..

Fine . But I'll drop and pick you up. You won't go with anyone else and will keep me updated on where you are constantly. Okay .

D - par aap nahi chahte the ki hamare bare mein kisi ko pata chale toh ab aap ko fark nahi padega?

( But you didn't want anyone to know about us, right ... so now it won't bother you)

Adhiraj was taken aback for once . He never knew his words would leave such a big dent on her . He had completely forgotten about all those things and the prenup . But she never did. She kept on reminding him about this and made him feel guilty.

All these thoughts made him angry at himself. He told her angrily,

Manzoor hai toh jao varna chup chap ghar mein baitho.
( If you agree to this then go, or else sit at home)

And left for breakfast

Dishika pouted at first but eventually agreed to it and left with him .

After Dropping her off at hospital he called his assistant and asked her to call his lawyer ASAP.

As he reached his cabin , his lawyer and PA were waiting there for him .

A- Riya you may leave.

Lawyer - Boliye sir kya kaam hai..
( Yes Sir, what work do I have today?)

Adhiraj passed him the prenup file and said;
Ye contract cancel Karo. And make sure ki ye kisiko pata na chale that this type of contract was ever made.

( Cancel this contract. And make sure no one knows that this type of contract was ever made.)

Lawyer - sir but I highly suggest you not to do this because jab bhi 2 aisi parties mein shadi hoti hai Jahan 1 is very rich and the other one is not of their income range

( Sir but I highly suggest you not to do this because whenever such 2 Parties get married where one is very rich and the other one is not of their range..)

He took a small pause and spoke again...

Sir divorce ke time pe your wife would be the owner of 50% of the company and all other things and..

( Sir after divorce your wife would be the owner of 50 % of the company and all other things and..)

He couldn't finish the sentence when Adhiraj angrily threw that file in the dustbin and screamed at him ...

You think she married me for money? You think my wife will leave me ? Our relationship doesn't need this stupid contract to sustain. Ye ghatiya contract uthao and do as I say. GET OUT!

( Take this stupid contract and do as I say)

He closed his eyes shut and sat down thinking about all that he had done and has happened to him in the last month. He was becoming a different person and in all senses better than what he was before.
And all he did to Dishika was hurt her in all the ways possible. She was such a pure soul and his doing to her could never be justified. But people say it's never too late right?
Adhiraj opened his eyes and took his phone and called Dishika -

A- kahan ho
(Where are you)

D- hospital

A- kaam kab khatam hoga ?
( when will you finish your work?)

D - umm 5 30 ..

A- fine I'll pick you up. Bye

Adhiraj kept the phone and again had an inner battle with him . This was not him, he would never care for anyone and why was he doing all this . He really wanted answers for all this .
.
.

.
.

As time passed by he wrapped up his work and left little early for the hospital.
He got in and parked his car and came out of his car to wait for her when he saw her .

With
.
.
.
.
Vikrant?

WTF is he doing here !?
.
.
.
Adhiraj angrily strode towards them and stood in front of Dishika and looked at Vikrant with a deathly look in his eyes .
.
.
Third person POV -

Adhiraj: Hello Mr Khurana, what are you doing here?

Vikrant : Hey Adhiraj. I came for my monthly check up and thought of stopping by to see Dishu .

Adhiraj's mouth was left open hearing This Nickname... Dishu .. Fucking DISHU !!!
He had never called her by any name and from when had she become so close to him that he has kept a nickname for her (⁠눈⁠‸⁠눈⁠)
.
.
Pinching the bridge of his nose he left a breath , looked back at Dishika, held her hand and left with her without saying anything.

He made her sit in the car and rode it so fast that it almost scared her . After 15 mins he slowed it down near a signal.
There was an awkward silence between them which he broke by asking her ...
.
.
.
.
.
.

An/~ this was today's chapter do let me know your thoughts about this in the comments. Like, vote and comment.
Untill next time bbyeee 🩷