41. Gabbar ?

Author's pov

Dishika: ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Adhiraj: Dishikaaaaaaaa!!!

"Bhabhiiiii!!!" Came the voice of Karan and Aditi...

Dishika tried move away from him as he came to stab her yet he managed to stab on side of her abdomen...and he pushed her away make her fall.

Adhiraj's pov

That bastard!!!! He is laughing when he signed for his own hell. Taking this as the opportunity Kabir(Karan's twin) ran towards him talking him to the ground. In the process the dagger fell of his hands. I ran towards my jaan...

Ishu kuch nahi hoga tujhe.
( Ishu nothing will happen to you .. I won't let anything happen to you!)

Dishika: A...a....ad...Adhi...adhirrr! Hu...hum..humaraaa b..b..ba..bach...bacha!

( Our child !)

Kuch nahi hoga humare bache ko. Hum hospital chalte hain..

( Nothing wil happen to our child.. we'll go to the hospital)

I picked her up and went towards my car i saw Sashvi running towards us

Dishika: bo..bohut d..da..dard ho ra..raha hai..
( It's paining a lot!)

I placed her in the car backseat.

Bas thodi der meri jaan hum bas hospital pahunchne wale hain
( We'll reach the hospital in some time )

Sadhvi: Main bhi aapke sath chalti hoon.
( I'll also come with you)

Saying this she got into the car placing Dishika's head on her lap and cloth on the area of stab to stop the blood flow.

I got into the driver seat and started the car. I saw Karan too getting into the car in which Rohan was with Saransh. Kabir was dragging that motherf**ker.

In no time we reached the hospital.

Doctorrrrr!!!

Everyone looked at me. As soon they saw they took Dishika to the OT and saw her gynecologist entering too.

Hey bhagwaan...
( Oh god )

This was the first time my tears were threatening to come out. I have always kept my emotions in check. But this...

Sadhvi: Please Mr.Singhania. please calm down. Both of them will be alright. And I am extremely sorry. I should have been a little more alert. Had I been this wouldn't have happened.

All I could do was nod and give a small smile. She gave her best.

I informed the family and in no time everyone were here.

I went and sat on the floor next to my mom who was sitting on the chair and put my on her lap crying silently.

Smita: kuch nhi hoga beta. Meri beti bahut strong hai  kuch nhi hoga. Aur mere bache ko tho bilkul kuch nhi hoga.

( Don't worry child nothing will happen to them . My daughter is very strong)

Adhiraj: Maa!!! Bahut dar lag raha hai mujhe...

( I am very scared mom )

For the first time in my life I prayed to God to keep them fine .

Minutes turned into hours we had no news neither of Dishika nor of Rohan.

After what felt like an eternity we heard the cry of a baby.

Bacha..mera bacha...maa...

( Mom my child!)