24.Adhir~

Getting ready in his suit he entered the room and saw Dishika who wasn't looking less than a goddess ...

She was a vision to behold!

Luscious, thick, and long hair cascading down her shoulders. Her chubby cheeks add a touch of innocence to her face, which is adorned with pretty doe eyes that sparkle with warmth and curiosity. Her hourglass body accentuates her look, and her milky white skin glows with radiance. As Adhiraj catches a glimpse of her captivating eyes, time seems to stand still. Lost in their depths, he finds himself mesmerised by their beauty, unable to look away.

Adhiraj took slow steps towards her like a predator would do and stood in front of her without breaking their eye contact .His heart raced with a mix of love and passion. Drawn to her magnetic presence,the room seems to fade into the background as their connection intensifies. . With a gentle touch, he pulls her close, his lips meeting hers in a kiss filled with tenderness and fiery passion .Time stands still while igniting a flame ...

Adhiraj kissed her with so much passion that it scared Dishika. She didn't back away from the kiss but neither could she match his pace . This was her first kiss ..she didn't know what to do..all she knew was that she liked what he did . His hand roamed on her body freely..he slowly moved down towards her neck and gave her wet kisses which made Dishika moan out his name

Adhirr~

This fueled his desires more . He liked it!
He continued kissing her and particularly stopping near the nape of her neck a little longer and then he bit her making her moan out loud again.. sucking that area a little longer he moved back and looked at her and told her ..

Change into something else Ishu and wear your mangalsutra.
I don't like others eyeing what's mine .

He told it with so much command that Dishika felt something in her stomach. Still not over their kiss she nods and goes back to change.

Dishika went inside the closet and was deciding between 2 sarees, a blue and a maroon one .. but ultimately decided to wear the maroon saree to match with his tie.

Meanwhile Adhiraj who was in his own world thinking about their kiss too entered the closet and saw the blue saree and decided to twin with her.
Taking out a blue suit he went to change too .

Coming out of the closet both of them looked at each other with their mouths open . Dishika was about to turn back when Adhiraj held her hand and pulled her towards in a way that he was hugging her from behind and the mirror was in front . Very slowly he removed the hair from one side and saw a small tattoo behind her ear . He was surprised to see that she has a tattoo. He kissed that tattoo slowly sending shivers down her spine and slowly spoke in her ear..

Do you want everyone to see this Ishu ?

Dishika's eyes grew wide when she saw a hickey.

Dishika: ye kya kiya aapne !
( what did you do?)

Adhiraj: ek aur baar karke bataun ?
( should I show you how I did again)

He spoke in such a flirty tone that Dishika's face turned red..

Pushing him aside she ran into the closet to change saying:
Bahut bure Hain aap ..
( you are very bad)

Adhiraj laughed out loud and said: bio students ke naam par dhabba ho tum

( you are a shame on bio students if u keep reacting like this)

Shaking his head he went in and changed into a black suit because he remembered her wearing a black gown the first time he saw her and thought she liked wearing dark colours ..