𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 - 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚, 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧!

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 03
3𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

__________________

__________________

— THE CAMERA CLICKED ON as the trio sat in the car, Sam sat in the back with the camera in hand while Colby drove and Jasper sat in the passenger seat.

"Ten minutes away." Sam stated, focusing the camera on the duo in the front, "How are we feeling?"

"I'm excited." Jasper grinned, "I've never really done anything like this, it'll be.." he trailed off, glancing at Colby in the driver's seat, "interesting..."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**

COLBY parked in front of the hospital beside a car they assumed belonged to their guide.

"We're here." He said looking back at the camera warily. Something felt different about this place... he glanced at Jasper and then away as the blonde stepped out of the car.

Jasper took a shaky breath as he took in the hospital. Even from the outside, it seemed haunted. It towered over them darkly as Mother Nature took it over, vines wrapping around the building from towering bushes in the front on each side of the red staircase that led to the worn doors that seemed to have holes boarded up. On each side of the door, tall windows stood, one of which was broken into but seemed to have something covering it so intruders couldn't come in. Above the door, Yorktown Memorial Hospital was carved into the structure professionally though it seemed worn after so many years, weathered by Texas's unforgiving weather. Above it, a half-circle window was rusted and boarded up in places.

The hospital admittedly seemed smaller than Jasper expected, though he supposed it made sense with the time it was built in.

He shook his hands out anxiously and approached the man who stood by the other car nearby alongside Sam and Colby.

"Hi, I'm Wyatt." The guide greeted them as they all approached, "Is this everyone?"

"We've got a few friends coming..." Sam trailed off as a car drove in behind them, "Now."

"Noah! Shut up!" A lanky man with brown hair exclaimed as he stepped out of the beat-up red pick up truck, his cowboy boots stomping into the old road in front of the hospital.

"I didn't say anything!" A tall man with a British accent responded with a laugh as he stepped out after, they walked around the car and met at the front, intertwining their hands even as the shorter of the two seemed guarded and weary as they approached.