𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15
3𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

__________________

__________________

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

__________________

JASPER WAS UP LATE THINKING ABOUT HIM TOO, this he knew. What he didn't know was why his ex showed up.

He found his contact on his phone without realizing it, when he did realize he didn't give himself a moment to doubt before he pressed call.

"Colby."

"Jasper." He responded softly, gazing at his bedroom walls like he could find Jasper's face in the darkness.

"You left."

"I'm sorry." He apologized, "It was stupid."

"Yeah." Jasper chuckled, unable to hide the pain in his voice. Not from him. "It was."

"Can I come back?"

"Always."

"Not always." Colby shook his head in protest, "Because I'm not gonna leave again." He cringed because it began to sound like some sort of romcom — but then he found, he didn't care. "Not- not like that."

"I'll hold you to that, Colby Brock."

He found himself smiling as he slipped out of bed and into a pair of sweats and shoes. "Good." He responded sternly, and then, after he grabbed his keys, "Hey Jasper?" Jasper hummed in response, "It's not too late."

—'˖

JASPER sat on his couch, mindlessly scrolling through Instagram with unfocused eyes and a wandering mind as he waited for Colby. The brunette had ended the call with a simple see you soon, giving Jasper no chance to tell him it was too late and not worth it — that Jasper wasn't worth leaving his home in the middle of the night and driving fifteen minutes just to see.

On top of that, a fifteen-minute drive turned into an hour and suddenly he was running worst-case scenarios in his head, picturing Colby's car veering off the road, him in the hospital because of him and he couldn't do it. His hand squeezed tightly at nothing and he let out a heavy exhale. Maybe Colby just changed his mind, decided it was too late to drive, and stayed home. He's probably fine.

Probably. Not for sure.

Jasper shook his head and stood, mindlessly letting the phone fall onto the couch before he headed into the kitchen, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. He leaned his elbows on the counter and glanced at the clock which seemed to tick loudly just to piss him off as more time passed. An hour. Colby told him he was on the way an hour ago, and Colby didn't lie, he would've at least texted if he changed his mind, so where was he? He didn't even care if Colby didn't show up he just needed to know he was okay.

𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐔𝐌 ✰ 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें