2 - the game.

San Francisco, CA
Game Day

"Leave her alone." Harrison spoke to Parker while chuckling as they exited the elevator along with Torrance and Elias. They were dressed in their game day fits fashionably to their taste.

Harrison being the quarterback, he loved to dress like he was his title as the main character of it all. He had on jeans matched with a white Dior sweatshirt, his bookbag holding his speaker, charger, and game day special cleats.

Torrance was a regular matching sweatsuit type of guy and today he had on a pink adidas one with his adidas. Simple but fashionable.

Dallas had on just a hoodie and basketball shorts with slides not really putting in the effort.

But Elias.

Elias was the fashionable one out of the whole team. Won best dressed player a few years in a row and had the proof to follow up with it.

He was wearing a brown button down Versace shirt, the top buttons undone to show off his tattoos. Black jeans to add but the converse on his feet was brown going with his hat that had their team logo on it.

Elias also carried a small bookbag in hand, carrying his personal belongings.

"I'm just saying, she could get it." Dallas shrugged as they walked to meet with the rest of their team outside to the buses.

"You know damn well we can't be looking at the staff any type of way. You tryna get her fired before she even start," Torrance commented making Dallas shrugged not caring.

He had expressed that he thought Trinity was pretty to the rest of them and that he wanted to shoot his shot regardless of the fact that he wasn't supposed to be involved with her.

"I'm financially stable. I could take care of her."

"Yeah, if you actually caught a ball." Elias inserted since they started this conversation making the other two besides Dallas laugh. A few snickers caught his attention making him look to his left seeing two girls standing there.

One of them being his type mainly.

"Hi, Elias." They both waved and spoke seductively. He smirked and waved back checking them out but his attention being mainly on one.

"Have a good game, Elias." The one he was looking at smiled at him making him chuckle and shake his head, already planning his moves for the night after the game.

Elias was the last one to board the bus - well last of the players. Walking past Trinity who was instructed to wait for all of the offense to join the bus, he looked at her seeing her already staring at him making him cringe.

"What?"

"Nothing," She spoke with an attitude and he rolled his eyes hopping onto the bus with the rest of the team going to his usual spot in the back. Trinity joined after having the buses doors close behind her as she eyed every seat seeing none open and just decided on her seat at the back next to Elias unfortunately. She sighed and took her seat making him sigh having her presence by him.

"Come on, man. You gone sit next to me every ride now?" He spoke annoyed and she scrunched her face up shaking her head and standing up from her seat.

"I'm not dealing with this." She rolled her eyes and grabbed her bag as Dallas ushered her over to him, inviting her next to him.

"Come sit, Trinity. He just grumpy."

"He always like that?" She asked while sitting down next to him and he shook his head snickering.