13 - would you mind?

Elias Cains
San Diego, CA

"I didn't invite you over here to shop through my closet." I said watching her go through my clothes while adjusting my jewelry on my body. Trinity hummed while reaching for a green jacket of mine.

"This cute." Her eyes examined it making me smirk. She twirled it around in her hand before placing it back and going to the next thing. "You got too many clothes. I'm sure you only wear not even half of them."

"If I don't, I just wear everything else if I'm on vacation or an event." I answered. "You ever been to fashion week?"

"No but you know who did." I rolled my eyes and chuckled. Of course, he went to fashion week without her. Now that I'm thinking about it, every time I was in Milan he was there...alone. Not a single girlfriend in sight. You wouldn't even think he was in a relationship.

I wish I knew then, for real.

"I'mma take you." She looked at me, eyes wide.

"Elias-"

"I'mma take you to Paris and Milan. My two favorites. I got invited to the Met last year, if they invite me next year, you'll definitely be my plus one. Have you ever been out the country yet like island wise?" I asked her and she just shook her head making me nod. "So we can add Bali and Mauritius on there too."

"...You got so many plans for us with such little time." She said just above a whisper and I smiled walking over to her placing my hand on chin and kissing her.

"We got all the time in the world, baby."

"Why you so optimistic?"

"Why you so pessimistic?" I mocked her and she shrugged biting her lip. A chuckle left my lips as I applied the last piece of jewelry to my fit. I looked good I'll say so myself.

Leather jacket, black jeans, a tan designer shirt, my usual Van Cleef and Arpels chains, with some black dress shoes. Was contemplating on a hat, the hair was freshly cut with waves so ain't no need to hide it.

If you ain't peep, it's our date night finally and I wasn't too nervous like I thought I'd be. Maybe it's because of the time her and I been spending more and more so it already feels like we... together.

She looked good too. She had this matching denim set with what she said was her only designer shoes that she saved up for which were some Christian Louboutins.

I think I wanted to take her out to LA and spoil her one day. Just buy her whatever she wanted. She probably thought I ain't peep that fake Chanel bag she had so now I'm on a mission to buy her a real one along with a Birkin.

That's one thing about me, when I really like someone, I feel like I gotta give them the world. And maybe it's because I've never gotten it growing up so it's like I gotta give what I wanted to somebody I'm with and I don't mind it. As long as I'm not taken for granted.

Trinity doesn't give me that vibe though which I appreciate.

Her hands reached for my Super Bowl ring from last year and placed it on her finger. "This the real one?"

"Yeah, they not gone give me a fake one."

"Hm...how cool would it have been to play against your best friend last year? If only Dallas didn't drop that ball for them," She said while chuckling.