Fox

.
~If I go blind I'll remember your face, if I go deaf I'll always hear your voice. If my hands are severed this very second I'll always know the feel of your skin. For my tongue may lose all feel tonight but the taste of your lips will forever remain. You must know how special you are, because I could lose every sense this very second but as long as I keep my mind I'll never be without you. Hell, who am I kidding? I could go insane this very day, and my heart would always beat in the knowledge of you. My one and only, all of my being belongs to you.~
.

༺♥༻

Y/n's pov:

Geez, does this bitch have to make it any more obvious that she doesn't like me?! Her eyes bore holes into the side of my head as we walked in the hallway. She mines well scream at the top of her lungs that she hates me. That at least might clear the air and give me a good reason to tell her off.

Though I can't provoke anything, that would make me the bad guy. Am I? Maybe.

To make conversation felt futile. So I just let both our footsteps be the only sound. My lips are sealed as I look side to side. This is suuuper uncomfortable. Let's just act like it isn't...

So, your name is y/n. Yes, it is." How do I even reply to that?? She makes no sense, it sounded like a question but that last part made it a statement somehow? This girl is wack. Why would she work for someone as sweet as Artemis? It's beyond me.

I just laugh nervously. "Yeah, that's my name." Since when am I nervous?

She just hums, the sound thick with disdain.

"Hey Ughm..." Shut your mouth, don't talk idiot you'll only make it worse! "Did I offend you in some way maybe..?" And there you go, boom y/n you said something stupid. Would you like a medal?

She scoffs. Her head flips around as she examines our surroundings. I look where her eyes do as well, am I missing something? "Listen. I don't like you. Simple as that. You think you're hot stuff but I'm here to tell you the only reason they like you is because you sleep with them."

An abrupt laugh escaped my lips and she scowled at me. I stop walking as she keeps going forward, not looking back at me to make sure I'm following.

What the frick frack diddily dack patty wack snick snack crack pack slack mack quarterback crackerjack biofeedback backtrack thumbtack sidetrack tic-tac did this bitch just say? How the hell did she reach that fucking conclusion! Okay, you know what. I'm not even nervous anymore. I have no reason to be when this chick is just a bitch. Does she even have proof of this or is she just assuming?

I catch up to her, small bits and pieces of laughter spilling from my tongue. Oh god, she's funny.

This isn't my first rodeo. I know what these girls think. Who knew girls in ancient times, we're the same as high school girls in my time. Heh, this is going to be interesting in more ways than one.

"Oh? Did they tell you?" You want to play this game? I can play it just fine.

"No. But it's painfully obvious with how comfortable you act around beings higher than yourself. Your not special, they are still gods. Know your place." Her words spew venom as there's no implication of her trying to be polite like when Artemis was with us.

"Yes, I apologize for making it so clear. But you see, I can't help but feel so special knowing I have lied down-"

"I don't need the details you slut!" Daaamn. Rude much? This is just getting to be too much, I swear I'm about to laugh at any moment. Shh, y/n. Hold it in for a little longer.