Chapter 13

Author's POV :

RM was working in his office at the Cafe when Jin knocked the door and went in without waiting RM replay

 Jin : " why it takes you soo long to return , i was dead worried , he wasn't sleep and i was going crazy about you guys " Jin hugged RM tight , his heart couldn't talk all this , whatever how much his brothers do this , or decide to cross the line with using violence against anyone hurt one of them , he can't used to it , his fragile heart will worry about them , he knew very will they just take there revenge but he can't help but be against this kind of acts  .

RM : " sorry hyung we didn't mean to worry you , everything is fine , nothing bad happen " 

Jin : " are you sure , how come you all went in a mission like this and nothing bad happen , your intention already was bad brother " Jin was angry and he can't help but try to convince RM , cause if he is with him all the other will follow his orders

RM : " not again hyung , you know very well we don't have a choice on this , what do you want from us to do , just stand there and watch him live his life like nothing happened ,  it's not fair hyung "

Jin : "i never said that , i was the one who want to bring this fucker down but not like this , we can make it legal , we can collect the evidence and put him in the jail " 

RM : " Are you serious ?? after all this time , how you will do this ?? huh ? the first thing will happen they will take Jimin from us as we are not his legal guardians , second he need to face his own uncle alone and go through the medical examination to prove the incident which happen long ago , and we are talking here about just the last incident , what about all the years he used to abuse him , to make him his servant , where he used to hit him and starving him  , no hyung , no law can bring enough justice for Jimin other than what we did for this fucker so don't bring this up again "

Jin didn't have thing to reply with , he know what happen to Jimin is hard , and his uncle deserve the worst , but his humanity just can't let it go , but after RM speech nothing is coming out of his mouth , Jimin need the Justice his hyungs bring to him , he never deserve what his uncle did to him .

and above all of this the details of the basement incident still not delivered to him , he just know his brothers and know how there anger can bring them to which level, but his soft heart still didn't bring him to the real act his brothers did to the guy laying on the basement floor struggling for his life .

in the past they didn't involve him in the night they took revenge of the fucker who hurt Tae  , but he know they hurt him to the lever that the man can't walk again , but no one explained the details.

they even tried to convince him to take revenge from the parents who adopted him and abused him , but he refused the idea , he can't hurt anyone the way his brothers doing , he just can't .

Jin hugged his knees and rest his head on it crying hard

RM :" please hyung , why are you crying now "

Jin : " i .. i don't like this .. this is not right " RM hugged his figure 

RM : "shhhh , everything will be okay , when you see how Jimin will stop wake up every night by his nightmare , and stop being the weak kid he is , you will know how right it is , we can't let anyone hurt us , just cause we have a golden heart like yours hyung , please try to understand us "

Jin : " i'm trying RM , i really am "

RM : " okay just don't think too much , you don't need to worry , everything will be okay , we are here for you "

******

Jimin : " hyung i need to go home i have a class with Hopi hyung  "

Yoongi : " okay kid i will drive you with my car , do you need to buy anything in the way home  ? "

Jimin : " ice cream " 

Yoongi : " no you just ate a dozen of Cookies , too much sweets "

Jimin : " if you will say no , why are you asking me if i want something , just don't ask me if you will do what you want in the end " Jimin pouted his lips and looked the other way 

Yoongi : " hey kid , there are hundred things to ask other than the sweets , how i will know you will ask for an ice cream " 

Jimin : " just drive i don't talk to you , you are the meanie hyung again " 

Yoongi : " oh really " yoongi smirked and leaned over Jimin while raising his hand about to tickle him 

Jimin : " NO NO okay you are not , just drive now we will be late "

Yoongi : " that's my boy .. where is my kiss ?? " Jimin kissed his cheek 

Jimin : " here and don't ask for more i will put the built"

Yoongi : " good boy okay "

*****

J-Hope : " good evening uncle .. it is not healthy too sleep too much you know " 

J-Hope injected  the man who was laying in the floor with the needed medicine that needed to heal after what he gone through the previous night 

Won : " pl.. please .. let me go.. goo " 

J-Hope : " we will don't worry , just you need to heal and have a proper body the face our Jiminie to apologies and voala , you are home again , but poor you you will be able to only got drunk no climax , no morning wood , how relive , no pain again "

and he left the guy crying in agony in the basement alone like the endless nights Jimin gone through  but as a lost small kid who has nothing in this world

when he closed the basement door and went the first floor he felt a small figure crash on his body 

Jimin : " Hopi hyung , miss you soo much " Jimin hugged him like a koala 

J-hope : " hey kid , how are you , missed you too , are you ready for you class ? " 

Jimin : " yes hyung , but what are you holding , are you sick , what is these needles ?? "

J-hope thoughts >> " shit he shouldn't see this  "

Yoongi : " he was cleaning the basement baby so there was some medical equipment's there he will through it out , right Hopi ?? " Yoongi winked with his eyes to J-hope to follow his story 

  J-hope : " yes baby let me through it out and i will follow you to your room , go prepare your books , okay !"

Jimin : "okay Hyung , love you "

J-hope : " love you too , go " Jimin left the brothers with each other

J-hope : " why you didn't message me you will come , he almost caught me "

Yoongi : " i forgot , don't think too much , nothing happen , i will sleep in my room , did the fucker still a live ?"

J-hope : " yes , he is fine "

Yoongi : " good , don't make noise , i want to sleep "

J-hope : " like you will wake up if we made noises , you sleep like a pig "

Yoongi : " yaaah , some respect here , i'm older than you "

J-hope : " ooh my Hyung , sleep will :) "

Yoongi : " fucker "