Chapter 98

Author's POV : 

Jin : " His temperature is high , we need to call the doctor it's been 6 hours and he is not waking up " 

All brothers gathered around Tae's bed except Jimin and IU,  their worries is not helping them at all , they don't know what triggered Tae this much and this is too long compared with his past attacks  

Jungkook : "Hyung , you know he is not physically sick , doctor will not do anything , we need to know what happened to help him "  Jungkook was seated beside Tae holding his hand .

Yoongi : " Do you think that girl did something to him ? "

J-hope : " She is not a thread hyung , She is too stupid to do anything " 

Jungkook : " That's what exactly i'm afraid of , her stupidity , but we need his confirmation "  

Taehyung started to stir on his sleep 

Taehyung : "No .. No .. Don't touch me . I ... I " 

Jungkook : " Hey Hey , hyung open your eyes , it's me your kookie , please open your eyes "  Jungkook tried to hold Tae but he pushed him hard that he landed butt first on the floor.

Taehyung : " LEAVE ME ALONE " Tae still didn't open his eyes. Without further thought, Jin splashed the glass of water from the nightstand onto Tae's face .

J-hope : " HYUNG !!! " Tae gasped hard and opened his eyes, soaked in water .

Jin : " He needs to wake up, Tae Tae. You are fine. We are here, no one else " Tae looked to them the fear in his eyes unmistakable. , he looked to them one by one like a lost soul.

Namjoon : " Look at me brother , you are safe , tell me , what happened , who has the guts to hurt you , we are sorry we left you there alone " Namjoon said holding Tae's cheek in his palms wiping the silent tears that keep streaming Tae's eyes .

Tae couldn't form a word , what he felt , the memories that invaded his mind without any notice to crash his soul , the images that flashed in front of him , like he went through this just now , he want to rip his skin , burn his body that one day was the reason why he went through this hell .

Jungkook : " It's okay hyung , if you are not ready to talk , just get up with me , you need a shower and change "  Jungkook know exactly the look in Tae's eyes , he met with it tenth of times , The battle in Tae's mind will not let him speak up .

Yoongi : " Do you want help with his path  ?  " 

Jungkook : " No hyung , I can manage " Everyone left Tae with Jungkook to clean him up , waiting for there second maknae to feel any better so they can talk to him .

**

Jungkook felled the tub with a warm water and helped Tae to strip and sit in the tub. Tae was following where Jungkook pulling him to like a lifeless body staring at nothing .

Jungkook started to wash his hair massaging his sculp trying to make him feel at ease

Jungkook : " What did she do to you hyung ?! " Jungkook know it's Yun Hee doing , but he needs to bring Tae to speak.

Taehyung : " She .. She is beautiful ..  " Jungkook frowned his eyebrows , this is the first time Tae talk about any girl this way , specially in this statue

Jungkook : " Yes she is , and !! "

Taehyung : " Her .. Her tears pain my heart , I don't like when she cry " Jungkook trying to get to the point that lead Tae to his panic attack so he just went with the flow despite the emotionless face Taehyung is holding while talking .

Taehyung : " She never listen to my rules .. keeps anger me .. keeps my mind thinking about her next step " Jungkook started to scrap his back while giving him a low ' hmmm ' as a sign to keep going .

Taehyung : " every time I hurt her with my rudeness to keep her away she has a way to take a step towards me , the care she hold on her eyes towards me , even if she hates the way I dealt with her , so .. in some point.. I thought ... " Tae started to shiver, Jungkook hugged his back ignore wetting his clothes 

Jungkook: " you thought  !! I will understand hyung, go on " Tae hugged his knees to his chest. 

Taehyung: " I thought I can be a normal human been, to have a meal with a girl , to sit that close to her ... but .. but she didn't stop there .. she hugged me " Tae started to scratch his body harshly trying to remove the feeling of those memories of that dirty man's hand .

Jungkook : " No No stop it , you are hurting your self " Jungkook hold Tae's hand to his chest to prevent him from hurting his already red skin.

Taehyung:" I .. I couldn't even feel her .. all I felt that fucker's hand on me , I'm a broken shit , even if I felt a thing to anyone , the ghost of my past will never leave me alone " 

Jungkook : " You are not broken hyung , It's fine .. you are fine .. I promise this will end .. and you are going to be as normal as anyone of us , trust me " 

Taehyung : " you are lying .. how many years I'm fucking trying to get out of this hell , does it make any deference , No , so don't give me that shit of me being normal , cause it's not gonna happen ."

Tae pushed Jungkook and got out of the tub wrapping his waist with the towel 

Jungkook : " Cause all this years you are not trying hyung , you are sitting there on your misery waiting for the miracle to happen , But guess what !! this is not a world for a miracle , You need to face this , Stop burry your self on this fucking shit and say it will never end , you need to fucking try " 

Taehyung : " WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO , GO TO THE WORLD SCREEMING HOW BROKEN I'M , HELLO OWRLD I'M A PATHATIC SOUL WHO WAS DESTENED TO BE USED BY A FILTHY OLD MAN "

Jungkook Know he shouldn't lose his temper now , his hyung is not in a right statue of mind .

so he tried to regain a gentle tune again

Jungkook : " No hyung it is not what i want you to do , but I swear there is an end for your misery  you don't deserve to live your life like this "

Tae crouch down hugging his knees 

Taehyung : " I don't want to live it like this too Kook , I want to end this , but i just don't know how " Tae broke in a heavy set of cry losing his self in Jungkook arms 

Jungkook : " I know , I got you " they stayed in their position for a while till Tae started to calm down a little .

Jungkook : " Come with me , you need to wear something , your fever still high , we don't need to make it worse .

Tae followed him silently to his bed after he wear his clothes with the help of Jungkook .

he tugged him under the cover after drying his hair .

Jungkook : " Hyung .. What do you think Jimin did to get out of this hell ?! " Jungkook tried to be as gentle as he could 

 Taehyung : " Do you think he got out ?!! " 

Jungkook : " mmmm , I believe he didn't for 100% but in someway he made a progress , right ? "