27:Quirk training

Everyone without exception was being pushed to their total limits.

Bakugo was forced to make large explosions back to back with no break

Todroki was made to quickly regulate and control his temperature.

Yayorozu and sato were made to continually eat while putting their abilities to overdrive.

Tokoyami was fighting his demons or dark shadow to be exact.

Denki was overcharging a battery constantly.

And that kind of brutal training extended to everyone including class B Who had moments ago walked in to our entire class being put through hell.

The cat heros reintroduced themselves to class B

Ragdoll's ability let's her see everyone's location along as their weaknesses.

Almost as if on que she walked up to me

"Huh that's odd eraser told us you had trouble with Emitter type quirks but i don't really see that the only weak point I'm seeing is your lack of power without people to copy"

Aizawa walked over to the two us casually "John's aura manipulatio is so in sync with his body that you might get inaccurate results when trying to analyze him"

Thank God he just saved my ass from an awkward conversation.

Aizawa switched his posture to face me "that being said you have many things to improve on. For starters let's go with one of your strong suits, martial arts you have the fundamentals down but that's all they are fundamentals"

"What you're missing is mobility combined with those fundamentals you have. Look at your classmate ojiro he has effective martial arts and that tail of his makes his mobility a central part of his kit"

I responded with an opinion "his situation is different he has that ability with him at all time while I don't Have such a luxury"

He simply responded "that's why I paired you up with tiger you're sure to learn a thing or two about him given his unpredictable fighting granted you're only going to train with him for half of the available time the other half will be you copying random Emitter quirks and pushing yourself to your limit seeing as that's your weakness"

The most productive part of my training was sparing with tiger.

My conventional martial arts that worked so well before became pointless against him he would attack from unusual angles and weird posture.

And when I was successful he would use the momentum I gave him to his advantage and and hit back before i could do anything.

Under normal circumstances I would of copied his flexibility and strength but i was trying to increase my combat prowess without copied abilities.

Then I spent the rest of the sessions copying Emitter abilities putting on a show. However as to not make it pointless seeing as I was holding back I would reply the fights I had with tiger over and over in head

What did I do wrong.?

What did he do that I could exploit to my advantage?

What should I do next time.?

How can I lower the amount of openings I give him.?

How can I crush him?

After a long day of ability training, both classes A and B were in the open cafeteria redy to eat.

Ragdoll and pixebob were both stationed at one of tables that seemed to have ingredients instead of made food
Pixebod said while waving around her right paw up and down "now remember what I said we're not serving you food anymore"