7:The Class Rep

John's POV

“Bye everyone,” I said as I walked out of the spectator room but before I could leave entirely, I heard a voice call out to me.

“Wait, you’re John, right?” The voice asks. I turn back to the classroom to see a spiky red-haired boy, he reminded me of Blyke somewhat.

“Yeah, that’s me” I answer narrowing my eyes at him suspicious if he had any ulterior motive.

“Great! You did pretty great out there! I just wanted to ask if you like to hang out with us after school?”

Hearing this, I was confused. No one has really spoken to me when I arrived at this school so why now. "Who are you?" I ask.

“Oh, how rude of me! I should have introduced myself, I'm Kirishima.” The red-haired boy answered.

Staring at his eyes searching for any motives behind them only to find nothing. I’ll keep my guard up just in case, I don’t want anything bad happening to me. Not again.

“Hey we’re all classmates might as well get along with everyone right.” He continues hearing my silence. I simply nod my head finally opening my mouth to answer him.

"I see, I would like to join but I kinda have my hands full you see I'm still adjusting" I pull out an excuse. It was an excuse yet it was also true. I still have many questions about this world.

“Oh, right, sorry man, were you homeschooled before UA?” He asks with curiosity lingering from his voice.

"I'm actually new to the area," I answer back in a half-true lie.

“Oh, so you must have moved to attend UA.” I nod my head hearing this “Oh well you seem pretty chill so maybe some other time,” He asks walking past me through the door which I was standing by. He continues, smiling at me, he waves his hand as he walks away from me.

Next day

"Decent work on yesterday's training, I went  through the video feeds." His body language was tricky to read, plus he had a bord blank stare.

"Bakugo you're talented so don't wail whenever you lose." He quickly turned his glare over to midoriya.

"Midoriya I see that the only reason you won is by destroying your bones." It's weird despite his blank stare he's still keeps a strict atmosphere in the room.

"And don't give me the excuse that you can't control it because it's starting to get old work harder, you can't keep breaking your body while training here. However your quirk will be useful when you get a hold on it." The teacher's tone shifted to probably address something else.

"Our firs task will decide your future."

Another ability test. He relly won't give us a brake will he, first a quirk assessment test then a 2v2 training exercise and now something that will "decide our futures" well looks like they don't call UA the top hero school for nothing.

"Choosing a class representative." Tho he didn't say anything about the process or system, that sent an immediate chill down my spine.

As soon as aizawa said that everyone in the class stared volunteering

A..A..A class leader my eyes widened and my hands started shaking, I on impulse grabbed my left wrist with my right hand. I put all my effort on hiding what I was feeling.

......calm down John just let someone else take the position, you don't have to do a thing.

"monster"

"Silence everyone please, The class representative's duty is to lead others that's not something just anyone can do, you must first have the trust of every student in the classroom." I get what he was saying but were the hand motions necessary.

"Therefore the most logical way to fill this position is democratly, we will hold an election to choose our leader" his hands were shaking so he probably wanted people to vote for him, even trying to hold back a smile.

Well it's obvious someone like me isn't fit to lead

I don't turst anymore here at all on top of that I'm hiding my power. In terms of leadership from the the few encounters I had with this class.

The most qualified in my opinion is probably yaoyorozu, she seems smart and is good at reading people, as well as analyzing she reminds me a lot of seraphina.

It's a wird feeling but I'm just simply afraid of her, I can't judge her tho she hasn't done anything to attack me.

"Is this really the best opinion"

"We barely know anyone here"

"Besides, everyone will just vote for themselves" reasserted kirishima.

"that may be ture but that just means the people who do get voted are the most fit to lead" I don't care what iida dose as long as I am not chosen as a rep.

In the end I voted for midoriya
He outsmarted me and bakugo, so he has my respect.

The votes were submitted.

The teacher announced "The school rep is midoriya and the deputy rep is yaoyorozu" imidedly after saying that he fell back down to the ground.

Setting change(cafeteria)

I was walking towards a table I sat alone again.

The food however I can get used to that.

I was acting confident again although I still to this day don't understand which is the real me, a confident outgoing peron or a brutal tyrant.

I was about to take a bite of my food when suddenly an alarm went off.