5:Meet Class 1-A

John's POV

All things considered, the system this world follows is better than the last, but powerful people are still put up on a pedestal.

In this world being weak simply means you can't play hero a popular profession.

Anyway it's 4AM and that means today will be my first day of class, unlike wellston, UA has a course were they teach the responsibility of powers.

I recently received a small amount of money so yesterday I went to a local store and bought the essentials anything from toothbrushes, food, razors and.................HAIR GEL.

The hair gel here looked different and was good quality but had the same result which was the only thing that really mattered.

I was always a morning person. So I had a good 2 hours to get ready this includes my hair.

I was ready for the first day at UA even my hair was gelled. Perfect I thought.

2 hours later (time skip)

I was walking along the hallway I was looking for 1-A the door was massive.

I opened the door wondering what to expect the first thing I see is a student scolding another student for having his feet on the desk.

The blonde kid did look like an asshole

But I thought

Unless you're on payroll to be an asshole mind your business.

This was the same kid who asked about the value of the fourth robot.

The whole classroom was looking at me

I said

"Hello my name is John doe but please just call me John I hope we can get along"

The kid with the glasses looked at me and said

"oh you're John my name is Tenya iida, but were still missing two students"

I looked behind me and saw a green haired boy

He said in a shy tone
"hi I....am izuku midoriya"

Everyone was looking in awkward silence I was about to respond but a girl with brown hair came by the hallway saying

"Hey, I remember that messed up hair anywhere you're falling boy!"

They were chatting

From the context of their conversation, they weren't friends yet at least but probably just met a couple of times

They kept on chatting but izuku looked nervous. Even looked red.

Then I looked and saw a guy in a yellow sleeping bag.

"If you're here to make friends the door to leave is that way"

His usual tone of speech is that of someone who is just straight up bored. He was also in a yellow sleeping bag

"Wellcome to the UA hero course."

"It took you all 8 seconds to shut up, now that's not going to work"

"Time is precious rational students would understand that"

"Hello I'm Aizawa your teacher"

"Right let's get to it put these on and head outside"

Outside

What a quirk assessment test said almost everyone in union!

Aizawa then went on talking about how irrational the state was for limiting the strong, how in UA he can run his class as he pleases.