Chapter 2: Caught in The Act of Agreement

Sitting on his bed Bailey leaned back on some propped-up pillows, his head just touching the light grey fabric of the headboard. Letting out a long, "Ohhhh," escape from his in his tenor voice, but a bit aspirated. A tall redhaired woman knelt between Bailey's legs, one of her hands wrapped around the base of his balls, her red long fingernails running over the surface of the skin. With each gentle press and move of her dexterous fingers he felt more pleasure. "You like that baby?" Candy said looking up to her patron's eyes, before gently kissing the tip of his prick with her glossy red lips. "Mmmm, this is what Candy came for. Let's see if you can cum for Candy," the escort purred just before she took the entire tip into her mouth and gave some gentle sucking, flicking her tongue on the member.

She could hear more moans coming from her client as she felt his hand reach into hair, running his fingers through it before being placed on the back of her head then being pushing down. Bailey's dick went further inside the warm wet mouth and she could hear him whispering loudly, "Yeah, you like that don't you slut."

Bailey loved the sight of the pretty red head's lips wrapped around his member, her going up and down, the soft pleasure from her sucking on him while her ass was in the air exposed from the dress being pulled up when he was groping her stocking encased legs that ended in five inch opened toed red heels to match her lips. The pleasure was immense, he had hired Candy before and she was without a doubt the best cock socker he had ever had. Mandy didn't particularly enjoy giving blow jobs to him so she wasn't terribly good at it, but she would do it on rare occasions because she knew he enjoyed it. "Take it all Candy, take it, I know you want it." Bailey let out as his breaths were coming more and rapidly as he pushed the hired girl's head all the way down to take in his just over five-inch cock. Bailey hated that he was only five-foot six, but he was happy knowing he was at least average in size for adult men in his pants.

Candy's slurping noises were traded for gagging ones, it was all an act knowing men got off on it all. The shaft of Bailey's dick increased in girth and rigidity; he was about to blow when both of them heard the voice of someone else in the apartment.

"Hello Bailey, who are you entertaining in the master bedroom? Is that your new girlfriend or is she part of the work placement services?" came the voice of Megan from the doorway. Megan looked much like Amanda did standing around the same five-foot nine height with blue eyes and blonde hair, though hers had some natural red highlights. She looked a little younger than her forty years of age should have allowed from healthy living, but right now her pretty face had a stern grimace on it.

"Megan!" Bailey yelped in surprise, though he still held Candy's face down onto his now shrinking dick from the shock and embarrassment. The escort slapped his hand away as she pulled herself his dick causing it to flop down leaving a string of precum trailing between it and her mouth.

"No don't stop on my account, it looked like the two of you were enjoying your selves. I wouldn't want anyone to think I was a party pooper." The voice was not a friendly or joking one and it was clear the whore knew it was time to go.

"I umm.. I can... explain! This was all just a misunderstanding right Candy?!" Bailey's tenor voice pleaded to the escort, who just responded with. "Don't call me again." as she rushed past Megan who was just now putting away her phone. The two were left in almost silence, Bailey putting himself away as Megan looked at him blankly. The last bit of sound from the escort's heels clicking through the living room and the door slamming before the room was left in silence for twenty seconds.

Megan was the first to break the uncomfortable moment when she spoke. "A misunderstanding then? The question sounded more like a dare for the caught adulterer to continue the lie.

Standing from the bed Bailey wanting to get up so she wasn't looking down on him. Wanting to try and assert some control of what was going on. Though the plan quickly faltered when he forgot the key part that Megan was taller than him, and now she was wearing heels, she was dressed like she had come from her office. "Megan, you have to understand Mandy and I have been going through a rough patch. Your sister has no time for me and when we talk it is mostly fighting. This is me just releasing some tension, a man has needs after all. I'm doing this for Mandy and me can get through this." Bailey said trying to sound confident. Megan still just stood there not saying a word and the silence caused Bailey to continue. "Besides what right do you have to come into my home without even knocking, it doesn't matter if you are Mandy's sister!"