Chapter 17: The 18th Birthday Party of the Girls!

The laughter died down and Bailey made an uncomfortable face. "You okay?" Candi asked, suddenly worried about her friend once more. "Yeah, yeah.. I just have to umm." He nodded his head in the direction of the toilet. The laughter had caused something to shift in him and his body was letting him his bladder was full. "Oh if you need to tinkle, I will get out of your way." Bailey scrunched up his face at her choice of word. "Tinkle? I just have to pee." Shaking her head Candi got back to her feet and held out her hand to assist her friend.

"I don't like that word." Her face held an expression of mild disgust as she left Bailey alone. He was sure he was going to feel worse than that in a second or two. Pulling up his white skirt Bailey looked down at the smooth front of his panties, the thin lacy material allowing him to see the lips of his new vagina.

Lowering his panties to his knees Bailey sat down on the toilet, he felt like he was ready to burst but he didn't dare, not yet. Moving his right hand down he felt the lips of his new groin, it felt warm and real like his skin. Though it had no tactile feeling of it's own, he could only feel the pressure of his fingers through it. Slipping a finger in it felt warm and damp, it was beyond odd to know he was touching himself, feeling a woman's anatomy with his fingers, but not feel it through the prosthetic, not that he thought it should, but with it looking so real it was bizarre.

His fingers traced around the area and even though his bladder was demanding release he felt his manhood come to life at the idea that his hand was someplace it wanted to be. When his fingers found the clitoris all of that changed. As his index finger rolled over it he felt a vibration that stimulated his hidden cock. Whatever that band was that they had wrapped around his member it was directly tied to this spot. "Oh.. oh, Ahhh.. oh wow." Bailey had to pull his hand away before this very wrong act went too far. He was not going to get off on some vibrator tied to a fake pussy. Taking a few deep breaths to calm himself he attempted to pee, but nothing came. He sat for much longer than he would have liked for his brain to switch tracks between thinking it was going to release cum and disposing of bodily waste. It was like peeing into a pocket or some sort of filter. When he was done he knew shaking out the remaining piss wasn't an option and for the the first time in his life he pulled some toilet paper to wipe himself clean after peeing.

After cleaning himself up Bailey went to go look in the mirror and frowned when he saw how terrible his makeup was. He had some in his purse, but it looked bad and knew he was going to have to ask Candi for some wipes to clean himself up first. And he knew exactly what that was going to lead to, she would want to do a makeover for the party. Bailey gave himself a half grin thinking about the teen, he didn't ask for help, but she came and offered comfort. She was a good person, he would need to redo his makeup anyhow.

So why not allow her to have fun, after all she did for him. Shaking his head Bailey turned back to the door and took a deep breath, holding it in for a few seconds before letting it out and trying to will much of his stress to go with it he left the security of the restroom. Stepping out, Bailey saw the elderly woman sitting on the couch that he and Candi had fallen asleep on together after a long day at the pool. She was sitting in the center of the couch, one arm wrapped around Candi, and with the other she tapped the cushion to her other side, while giving Bailey a reassuring smile.

"Come sit with us dear." Bailey looked at the old woman and then to Candi, he really didn't want to open up more about his family. So he made a small frown and shook his head. "I look a mess, Candi can we like maybe start getting ready for tonight?" The teen girl pushed her jaw out and smiled, happy at the idea of getting ready for her party. "You two can run along in a moment, come over and sit with me for a moment."

Bailey had long stopped noticing the sway of his hips as he strutted, but Edna was just picking up on how the blonde girl moved like she was on the prowl for attention. When Bailey sat down, smoothing his skirt under him he felt the old woman's arm move over his shoulder. She leaned to her right and kissed Candi on the forehead and then leaned to her left to do the same for Bailey. "Candace has been telling me about some of your adventures, and it is so refreshing to see friendship like the two of you have.