Chapter 1: The beginning~

High school love stories are the most interesting, aren't they? The drama, thrill, fear and longing are something that you can never forget when it comes to your high school love.

It's like a thunderstorm. So chaotic yet so beautiful, you can't pull away.

But he first came to be as a gentle drizzle. A drizzle where I could dance to my heart's content and forget myself in the overwhelming emotions of ecstasy. But when it continued and finally turned into a raging storm, what did I do?

I continued dancing.

And what did it cost me?

A lot.

It all started when I laid eyes on him when I was seventh grade. My friend pointed out to the cute senior who looked so handsome but always wore a mask.

My trio was literally fascinated by him, but I wasn't interested. I already liked someone. My bad boy classmate who was just so annoying, yet I couldn't be angry at him for long.

We were always arguing, and I was always chasing him around after some mischief he had pulled. His tall height didn't help with his cockiness and to add to that, I was short. It was never ending arguing even in the middle of classes where he would be throwing paper at me from the back bench.

But when I turned to glare at him, he would quickly ask for forgiveness and make an apologetic face.

How could I not forgive him? My friend would always support my delusions and when he gave some chocolate to me and no one else, I was on cloud nine and my friend was pushing me higher by feeding my delusions.

Why would I care about the cute senior when I was having so much fun right here? But still whenever I would be going back home with my father I would always look out for that senior because he would usually take the same route to walk back home. And I would indeed see him and sometimes our eyes would meet but that's all there was to it.

But then everything changed the next year.

I desperately waited for the one I had a crush on to walk into class the first day of eighth grade. But when I didn't see him, I tried to reassure myself. 'He's just being late as usual. When has he not been late?'

But the whole day passed, and he hadn't come. And then again, like an idiot I tried to reassure myself, 'He probably hasn't yet come back from wherever he went in the holidays. He's going to come tomorrow. Don't worry.'

But he didn't come the next day too. I was panicking. He's never going to come back. He's gone. He left the school. He had left.

But I was still in denial like the hopeless idiot that I was. I texted him, asking if he had really left and his mother replied. She said that he had been sent to a residential school near their native and it wasn't exactly surprising to his mother that I had contacted him because I and he had been close friends since first grade.

After I talked to his mother did, I slowly start coming to terms that I was never going to see him again and it was all over. A few weeks I dwelled on it, but I didn't completely forget about him. How could I? He was my first love. Even if it was just in the form of a crush. 

Nothing could change that fact because he was the first one who made me feel like that.

Hey everyone, your author is back with a new story! I know this version if short, but I just want to be sure before I continue this story! I request you to support me with you reads and will try my best to make you guys happy!

Love,

Immoral Goddess