Chapter 5: Sunshine💛

It was a similar case that day. He and his friends were chatting and laughing while eating while I just took peeks and glances at him from time to time. And in one moment both our eyes met at the same time I felt so flustered.

I was very happy that day, I really don't know why. It was just so nice to look at him smiling, laughing and talking casually with his friends. That was probably one of the best days of my life.

Why was he so cute? He just looked so cute, smiling and laughing with his friends. Just seeing him happy made me feel happy! I was the first to turn away of course but we did have a few more eye contacts after that. That shit made me feel so shy and flustered!

The reason I got interested in him was because he looked like a Korean. I know that's dumb for some of you guys but seriously.

He looked so MUCH like a Korean. With a slight mustache which simply adds to his handsome features. And I was really not into mustaches or beards.

I don't even know what made me interested in him because I usually don't prefer mustaches. I personally thought he looked really good with the slight mustache. I would seriously not be interested in anyone romantically if they even had a slight beard or mustache, but he threw me off my feet.

But honestly now it has nothing to do about his looks. You guys will slowly see how my feelings progressed to more than looks.

Morning, my dad drops me off at school and in the afternoon, I come back in van. So, once I had been going home, normally, sitting in the cramped-up van. I was sitting opposite to the window, but I could see everything that was going on outside.

He usually would walk back home in the same route my van goes so I was keenly watching everyone walking outside. I spotted him.

I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He looked so fine with that serious face and the mask I wondered if he could have been a K-pop idol.

Or the cold and distant male lead of a k-drama.

Part of me really wanted what happened moments later and part of me didn't because I was too shy.

I was ogling him as he looked cute and nice as always but suddenly, he turned and looked right at me. I was shaken. I never expected that to happen. His eyes bore into mine as he was soon out of sight as the van moved along.

But wait, there's one more incident that happened while I was going home one afternoon.

One time one of my van mates was late (as usual). But this time he was veryyy late. I thought I wouldn't be able to see Theo. 

We were going through the usual route and when I was just giving up the tiniest little hope that I wouldn't be able to see him, but there he was, crossing the road and entering his house.

This was very huge to me. A huge discovery. I was lucky enough to be able to have so many moments with him that makes my heart skip a beat.

But I was overjoyed to even know where he lives. He lived quite close to the school. No wonder he would walk back home.

I usually lived with this thought that as his house is near, he would walk to school in the morning too. But a few days later when my dad was dropping me off one morning, I saw him get off near the school gate with his mother.

Another discovery

This was also when he actually noticed me. All the other times, I wasn't sure; but this time I was sure that he had clearly taken a look at me.

Him and I had reached the school at the same time and now both of us were walking towards the gate, but I was walking a little faster than him because my class was way farther, and I didn't want to be late.

So, I quickly walked past him, thinking I was really late. I would turn back from time to time to look at him because, how could I not? And maybe when it was the third time I turned back; he caught me looking at him.

I was so surprised I quickly turned away and walked away in a rushed manner. A similar thing happened again the next day, but he was already looking at me when I turned to look at him.

My feelings were bubbling and getting uncontrollable. How could I not lose myself in those twinkling eyes of his? He was really quiet around people he didn't know but around his friends I could see how loud and extroverted he was.

The more I got to know about him, the more he was becoming the definition of perfect. I had seen only 1 or 2 of his flaws but I simply thought that they were cute and to be honest I don't think they are flaws at all.

Whenever I would look at him, I would have sense of joy bubbling up inside of me. Just seeing him smile made me smile. Even though I would just admire him from afar that was enough for me. I mean, I can't be selfish now, can I? No matter how far, the sight of his twinkling eyes and hearty smile would put a smile on my face as well.

And one day I wished to tell him how happy he had made me. 

I wanted to be his friend. A close friend who he could trust and rely on. I wanted to have the kind of friendship with him where both of us understand each other very well and trust each other. It was completely fine if I didn't have a romantic relationship with him. I just wanted to have such an amazing person in my life who could brighten up my day.

He was like the shining sun. The sunshine of my life.

My heart whenever I look at him👆🖤✨

Hey everyone! Hope you guys enjoyed this part, though I have a feeling it was so-so. I know many of you are probably tired of reading this cringe shit but it's just how love is and remembering those days makes me feel really nostalgic right now. (Tho I too agree that it's kind of cringe.)

Love,

Immoral Goddess