Chapter 7: Dance~

From since I have been observing him, he has a quiet yet funny and goofy nature.

He makes everyone around him smile. (Including me, no one has even made me laugh so heartily in my life.)

I just love that about him. And from what I heard about the teachers talk about him, he is also very quiet in class. He submits everything on time and probably judging from those remarks he is a top grading student.

I am just in love with everything about him...

(Single meaning; when I told this line to my friends, those dirty minded devils did some over thinking on it.)

Social science was the last exam before holidays. Everyone was excited for the holidays. My friend Paulina had said that she would bring her phone so that we could click some pictures as it was the last day.

We had also planned on taking a few pictures of Theo and my other friend, Scarlett's crush Jake. We took a few pictures of ourselves. I didn't want Paulina to get caught taking Theo's photos, so I took them myself.

For some people that might be triggering but there were no bad intentions behind it. I probably wouldn't be seeing him for a really long time, and I really wanted to have something of him at least. (I have a feeling I'll be reported but please, that was like the only time and I'm never doing that again because it indeed is creepy.)

I was supposed to stay alive for 2 weeks and 2 days without seeing him but now I had a chance of survival now that I could gaze at his pic.

I had almost got exposed while taking his pic as he looked directly into the camera. We thought of taking Jake's pics, but he had already left by then.

Jake was actually kind of like Scarlett's second love. The guy she had been dating turned out to be an asshole. He had been dating other girls simultaneously and was asking a bunch of other girls for nude pics. Yes, a really big asshole.

And he had the audacity to try and talk to her after he had done all this. As her best friends, Paulina and I were so furious, but we also felt bad for Scarlett because she had loved him so much. The admiration and adoration she had had for him was... I can't describe it in words.

That guy lost a really good person who could have made his life so much better. But no matter how much you multiply with 0 it remains 0 only doesn't it? He was the zero and she was the millions.

It was of no use no matter how much love she gave him.

But anyways, after that she moved on and started having a crush on Jake, another senior who's an excellent basketball player (that is exactly why she started to like him). But he has a notorious reputation and sometimes acts like a jerk.

But I can't say her love story was a success. She had a lot more to go through and if the opportunity provides, then I will add her story too.

Anyways, let's get back on track. The same day, I was just hanging out with my friends where the school buses usually stand because it was the last day and I wanted to have some fun before going and sitting in the cramped-up van.

While we were just casually talking, I turned to look at Theo and our eyes met.

I don't know what had gotten into me but once I and Theo made eye contact, I suddenly smiled. I don't know what made me do it, but I literally smiled in his direction.

He didn't respond of course, so I turned away. Gosh, I had no idea what had gotten into me, but I guess I was happy I did so. I had to do some or the other thing to start a friendship with him right?

And another thing that happened was about these twins who are of his class and are quite close to him. One of the twins got water on herself. I saw him coming around the corner just to take a look at what had happened.

I mean, it wasn't like she spilled acid on herself...

Yes, I did have my intense jealousy moments too.

One day, when my friends and I were monitoring the 1st grade children we were having some trouble. There is always a troublemaking group in every class no matter what.

I'm going to describe a few moments where these kids definitely did their job of embarrassing me in front of Theo. More like, the time I didn't want him to see me would be the exact time he would be staring with eyes wide open as if watching a show.

He's always there at the worst times, I tell you.

One time one of the naughty kids of 1st A ran out of the class with Paulina behind him.

I and Scarlett had gone to wash our hands after eating so as soon as I caught sight of the drama going on I raced towards my friend to help her. That kid was so much trouble, if I hadn't been fast, he would have definitely run away.

I screamed his name as I whisked him up in my arms and got him inside the classroom. I hadn't known that Theo was standing right at the door and watching, the only thing on my mind after I got to know that he was watching was 'Oh my gods I must have looked like an idiot.' Anyways something similar happened again. Another kid who was also part of the troublemaker kids had asked to go to the washroom.

I let him of course, what if he actually needed to pee and did it in the classroom? He didn't return for a really long time, so I went out with Scarlett to check.

We went outside to the ground and saw him running around like any kid would. Scarlett caught him but he escaped her grip as he started running away. I'm quite good at running so it wasn't before he got caught by me.

I grabbed his wrist but not too tightly and stared dragging him back to the class. Scarlett was walking behind me, making sure he doesn't run away if my grip loosens. As we started getting closer to the class, he started making a fuss again as he fought against my arms.

I wrapped my arms around his tiny torso and lifted him as I looked in the direction of Theo's class for a brief second. And let me tell you... as always, standing there as if he's watching an interesting TV show. I did not want him to see my gangsta side this early.

I ignored his gaze and quickly got that kid to class as he calmed down after we said that we weren't going to take him to his class teacher.

As it was December the annual day was also coming up. A few weeks had passed since the dance practice had started and now the stage rehearsals were going on. We would perform on the stage, and everyone present in the ground would be standing there and watching us dance.

It was my dance group's chance to practice on stage. They had given us the long skirt with which we would dance so that we would know when to lift the skirts and when to not.

I hadn't noticed but after I put on the skirt and went on the stage I saw Theo, sitting with his friends and watching the dance. Seeing him there I felt like I should do well.

I was happy he was there. Even if he can't watch me dance on the Annual day, he'll be able to now. The whole time I continued looking at him, because I felt a strange confidence, seeing him there.

He too was looking at me most of the time. I held his stare as I smiled while dancing. One time I and Scarlett had finished dance practice and were in the ground, watching the dances of the other groups when...

His group came up on the stage. 

I know I've updated after long, but I just had some spare time, so I put it into the story! My preps are still going on but here I am! Anyways, hope you guys liked it, see ya after a bunch of more weeks probably.

Love,

Immoral Goddess