Chapter 2: Interest~

My friends were there for me. One of them was still having a crush on one of our other classmates and my other friend who was in a different class had also been dating another guy from her class.

She would be so happy to talk about him with us and when she would catch him in the ground, playing with his friends she would look at him with sparkling eyes and a hearty smile on her face.

I and my friend were happy for her.

While all this was going on, I started seeing that senior more frequently the past year and had been paying more attention to him. During the end of the last year, before I got to know that my crush would not be with me in the next academic year I and my father attended the regular parent teacher meeting that the school always organized.

While my father had been going through my papers and scores that senior walked in and my class teacher greeted him and his mother with a smile and some kind words.

I intently listened to their conversation and only heard praises about him. He was someone who was always quiet in class and never spoke up unless he was directly being addressed to.

He was apparently a really good listener and was always a regular person who submitted everything on time. And even other teachers had only good thing to say about him. Of course, I was impressed but eh, whatever. He was a typical goody two shoes with a really cute face.

Well, getting back on track; eighth was going on fine. I put my crush to the back of my mind and focused on my classes and soon he became my ex-crush, and I just remembered him as a really mischievous friend.

Honestly, I felt a little relieved that he had left because a few months prior to the final exams my parents had found out about my crush, and they were not happy. And the fact that he had a notorious reputation didn't help either.

They were really serious and went on to explain how having a crush and loving just didn't fit in with our family culture and it wasn't accepted. Yes, that's my family for you.

I promised them that I would stop focusing on him and would never do something like that again and they let me go. But it wasn't that easy to convince them. And it isn't that easy to erase this shit called feelings.

I continued liking him, but I was really cautious because I had gotten caught because they saw my search history about crushes. Yes, it was the dumbest way of getting caught.

But it's not like I had been dating or doing drugs or something. At this age I could have been doing worse, but this was all I had done, and this is how they reacted. They literally blew up.

But it was all in the past now.

But one day while my mind started flooding with that cute quiet senior, I started thinking about him more often and before long I came to terms with the fact that I might be interested in him a little more than I would like to be.

But I was little hesitant to tell my friends about it. Of course, we would casually talk about how our seniors looked good, but would they understand if I told them that I actually had a crush on one of them? What if they found it weird or something?

But nonetheless I told one of my friends, the one in the same class as me about how I think I had a crush on the senior guy. She accepted it and I made it clear. 'Well, he's obviously out of my league and he's a senior so I won't be hurt when he leaves or something. I won't even hope so I'll be fine.'

That was literally my thought process and now I feel so dumb.

Little did I know, it's not easy to not hope.

Well, now that he was in ninth his class would now be in a different building. That's how our school was. There was a building for nursery, LKG and UKG. Another building for first grade to seventh grade, a whole different building for the eighth graders and another building for ninth, tenth and college.

The eighth building and the high school building were opposite to each other with a huge ground stretching between them so I couldn't see him unless it was the short break and lunch break when everyone came down to eat and chat with friends.

Or if I was lucky, we would have a physical education class at the same time and I could see him with his friends, playing some sport or just goofing around.

Though he was a really quiet person, he was a complete crackhead and I found that out during one those times where we had physical education class. He and his friends were just throwing the ball at each other, kind of like playing catch.

I and my friends were just roaming around before standing and watching them play because we had no other better work to do. (We would also usually be playing but none of us had a ball)

And while watching, the senior who was now my crush was smiling and laughing and every time he threw the ball he would comically fall to the ground or fall on his friend. And while catching the ball he would go down with the ball in his hands.

I and my friends were laughing like idiots while watching them and in the end, he threw the ball so bad it went and hit a kid in the head and the poor kid started crying. And what did he do?

He covered his face and turned away, embarrassed while his friends tried to console the kid.

Yes, now I knew the guy probably doesn't like kids or is just really introverted. (Turned out to be the latter)

Hello everyone! My holidays started and I was sitting here with no work to do so I thought of updating and posted a longer version this time! Hope you guys like it!

Love,

Immoral Goddess