Chapter 8: A little craziness~

The pic just looked really cute <3

His group came up on the stage. He glanced at me a few times while I was watching him the whole time. Scarlett's crush Jake was in the front while Theo was in the back. I thought he would have danced worse, but Theo was actually kind of good at dancing. (I guess.)

After his dance was done, he went to wear his shoes that he had removed. He was just standing there and waiting for his friend as I was walking past him while talking to my friends. I really wanted to tell him that the dance was good, but I can't tell him directly of course.

So, while conversing with Scarlett I just said in a medium voice that the senior boys' dance was really good, loud enough for him to hear but not too loud. Paulina hadn't been with us as she was in a different group and was still practicing.

Well, a lot of time skip later, like after all the annual day shit and it was the last months of that academic year; I once had a free period with his class.

He had been playing basketball with his friends (really broken basketball). And there was just this really cute moment that I got to see.

He was trying to get the ball in the hoop, after some time another person of his team shot the basket as he said "Yes!" in a very adorable manner as his team got another point.

He was standing right under the hoop, so the ball came down and hit his head.

He frowned in the cutest way possible as he said "Ouch" in a soft tone and massaged his head. I was laughing as he looked at me, a soft smile on his face too. I turned away as I got flustered. (Have I ever not gotten flustered by his gaze? I feel I've repeated this too many times lol. Bear with me.)

Another time while I was watching the match as he did a high pass but something completely unexpected happened. The ball flew and directly hit a 10th grader. His face was so dumbstruck I didn't know if I should be laughing or worrying about him.

Fortunately, the senior guy waved it off and didn't take it seriously as it was by accident.

It would have been so fun to see him get in trouble with his senior lol.

So as usual it was lunch break and I and my friends were monitoring the class. I and Scarlett were standing outside as we had just finished washing our hands.

Suddenly she exclaimed, "Look, your guy!" I was like, "What? Where?" I got excited as I really wanted to see him and rushed forward. As soon as I had taken a few hasty steps he suddenly appeared out of a corner as he came in front of me.

I panicked as I cursed and immediately turned back and ran into the class. Scarlett came behind me, laughing. I was so damn surprised... it scared me out of my wits.

Later while we were heading back to class, she started narrating his expression to me running away suddenly. She was like, "He smiled at you! He was even blushing you know..." (Yea I'm pretty sure that wasn't the case. He was either laughing at my stupidity or probably felt greatly offended that a girl ran away immediately after seeing his face.)

More like, he would have been thinking that I was possessed, or I ran away from a mental asylum. Why did I even run away like that? But I was so flustered! Oh gosh!

The next day, we had just started monitoring the class and I was standing at the door talking with Scarlett and Paulina. He unexpectedly came out of a corner as I was puzzled because he usually finishes his lunch first.

I accidently told, "Oh shit... damn" I don't know if he heard it or not but while I was still staring at him, he suddenly turned back and looked right at me, smiling. My mind went blank as I dashed inside the classroom, trying to stay out of his view.

My friends started cackling like witches as they started nudging me on the shoulder teasingly. Things had already gotten awkward, so I was trying to avoid seeing him or him seeing me.

After eating my lunch, I went to wash my hands. While on the way back after washing my hands I just took a quick peep into the class he looks after and didn't find him.

I just shrugged it off and went to my friends. I was near the door, about to go in when he abruptly appeared out of the corner (it's always the same damn cursed corner). Before he could even look up and take a look at me, I was inside the classroom.

I know whoever is reading this, is probably thinking that my behavior is so childish and immature, but I can't help it. He just makes my mind go blank.

When the bell rang a little while later, I and my friends shuffled out of the classroom as we too had classes to attend.

I had seen his friend leaving from the window, so I thought he had also left. I followed my friends out as I was just thinking about him and what stupidity had happened because of me.

That's when I saw him just walking past us as he fixed his eyes on me. I looked away quickly as I coolly walked away without looking at him. Again, my friends started snickering like idiots as they started telling things like, "He smiled as he saw you!" I really don't want to get my hopes up by thinking that he actually smiled at me.

He wasn't smiling when I initially locked eyes with him but why would he smile after seeing me? Probably thinking how funny and stupid I looked...

I love him a lot. I'm thinking of confessing to him in his last year which is next year.

I don't want to regret not telling my feelings to him. Even if he rejects me, I just want him to know that I feel really comfortable and happy around him and he's one of the reasons for me smiling.

I wouldn't mind even if he dates someone else.(Though I would be a little jealous.) I'm happy as long as he is. I just want him to live his life and enjoy it just like anyone else would. In my life, the chapter in which he appeared would always be special no matter what.

I just want him to know how much he's changed my life for the better.

Yo everyone! My preps are finally done but... I'll disappear again for my final exams! Heh. I had one day of freedom before I got back into revising every single chapter from day 1 of the year so here, I am! And off I go! Byeee

Love,

Immoral Goddess