Chapter 10: Broken Basketball~

This was during the time where everyone was busy with annual day preparations and us, students would be goofing around because most of our classes were getting cancelled for practice and any confusion in the schedule would get us free periods. It was really fun that time lol.

So, that is what happened once. There was some confusion and as our practice was done, we went to the ground. No teacher was there to call us back to class anyways.

Once my trio reached the basketball court, I found that Theo's class was also there, and they were playing basketball. A really broken one at that. And the court was so crowded with even the seniors that nothing could be made sense of. It was an open court and at the other end of the court were huge red steps that everyone would sit on to watch any matches that went on.

We had nothing to do so my friends and I settled down there. We were talking amongst ourselves when we saw Amelia approach. If I remember correctly, she hadn't been playing with her classmates and was just commenting on the way they played. (Typical of her.)

We were sitting and talking for some time before she said she wanted to drink water and wanted one of us to go with her. I was getting bored sitting in the same place, so I went with her to the opposite side of the court. She stopped to talk to one of her other friends and as we stood there, I saw Theo on the court.

It was pretty confusing with so many people around as I mentioned so I had no idea which team he was in and what was going on. Someone was shooting and when the shot went in the basket he said, "Yes!" So, I guess his team did a shoot. But the ball that was shot came down and fell on his head and he ever so slightly pouted.

I was just watching all this unfold with a slightly amused expression on my face and maybe he felt someone looking and he turned. Our eyes met for a brief moment before I turned away, shifting my focus to Amelia. After I was sure he was no longer looking I turned and searched for him in the crowd. I did find him and was intently watching the way he played because I too played basketball.

What unfolded next seemed even more hilarious. The ball was in his hand, and I think he wanted to pass it to his teammate. He threw the ball; he probably was hoping for a high pass but instead the ball flew just to hit the head of a senior (the dude was about to be so screwed.)

He quickly hid his face, but luckily the senior did not chase after him about the ball because such things were bound to happen when the court was so crowded. I was quite relieved, but it would have been interesting to see him get chewed out by a senior.

In summary it was all just fun and games... until the next year. But I'll soon be getting to that.

Hope you guys enjoyed this part, it was quite nice writing this cuz it brought back a lot of memories. It's my holidays so I'll be updating regularly!

Love,

Immoral Goddess