05

Matt

"-you left May alone and she's bored.You are not nice..."

"ButtMatt-"Rachel mumbled in her sleep, making me smile. I guess she will never stop calling me that.

After taking her to the room I stayed there instead of going back. I wanted to spend some time alone. I didn't want to go to my room because I was afraid I'd see May somewhere, and also didn't go back to the wedding because everyone would start asking questions.

"Why you up Ray?"

"Where is May?"she turned to face me.

"I don't know. I think she went to sleep."I nervously started playing with my fingers.

"Can you give her this when you see her? It's hers"she lazily opened her clutch and pulled something out of it. It was a very thin chain bracelet.

"Where did you find it?"I took it in my hand.

"On her chair when you were dancing."

"Thanks"I got up about to leave.

"Can we go swimming tomorrow?"she yawned.

"Sure. Good night Ray..."I helped her with the covers. "Night ButtMatt-"she smiled and closed her eyes.

I wonder if May noticed her bracelet is not on her wrist."I still think I happen to be the best surprise this trip had for you"

"Why did I even tell her to come with me?" I ran my fingers through my hair, walking to the elevator. I need to go to my room, before I go back there without May. Was it rude leaving her alone? She didn't do anything wrong, just mentioned the kiss accidentally. But even if it was on purpose, she still was not wrong. I should talk to her and make sure she's not still thinking of what happened . I don't want her to feel bad for something not related to her. I was just upset. Jess is one of the reasons I'm not in the mood and not May.

"May...?"I knocked on her door softly. I waited for a few minutes but no answer. "May, it's me." I knocked again, louder this time but again, nothing.

Maybe she's sleeping.

May

"I feel like shit"

"What the hell did you drink last night?"May helped Lily walk to the bathroom.

"Pfft. You don't wanna know."Lily hugged the toilet. "My sister texted me and I saw after dancing with Fabio-"

"Francesco"

"Yeah,him. Her waters broke. She'll give birth anytime soon and I'm so excited-"the woman smiled,before she starts puking.

"Any time soon?! You promised to be there when this happens didn't you?"

"She told me not to go because I won't be able to see her anyways. One of the strict rules the clinic has since covid."Lily wiped her mouth. "My first niece"she clapped her hands.

"I'm so excited. She wanted a baby so bad. I can't wait to see her."

"What time is our pick up tomorrow for the airport?"