𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬

"Good morning, Julia

"Good morning, Julia." I wave walking into the kitchen.

Julia is one of the maids at the house that's helps with everything. She's been here since I was little. To teaching me everything I know, being there for me, and even being the mother figure in my life.

"Good morning sweetie, did you sleep well?" She asks placing my plate on the table.

I sit down glancing at the food. "Never better, what about you?"
I pick up my fork taking a bite of the eggs.

"Come un bambino." She laughs patting my shoulder, laughing with her I take a drink of my orange juice.

"Have you seen father." I look down suddenly getting serious. She senses my seriousness and fear, "he said he'll be back early today, has something important to tell you."

My stomach drops. I clench my jaw and nod. I always hated when father "had to tell me something"

Losing my appetite I bring my food to the kitchen and place it on the counter. Giving Julia a kiss on the cheek I walk up to my bedroom.

(Idea of the bedroom)

As a 20 year old I like to keep my space simple and comfy

As a 20 year old I like to keep my space simple and comfy. Especially if I'm in it 24/7.

I decide to take a shower, to get rid of some stress. I grab a towel and go into my unnecessarily big bathroom.

Setting my stuff on the counter I wrap my hair into a bun, because I washed it last night. I once my water is to the temp I like I hop in.
•••

Putting on my pink sweatshirt and black leggings, I throw on the nike socks and walk out of my room.

Seeing Julia dusting off a old an bookshelf I walk up to her. "Ehi tesoro." She smiles, she gets serious and says "listen, your father is home and has to talk to you. Now when you go in there listen carefully at what he has to say, ve bene?"

I nod my head sternly and walk away and up to his office. Knocking on the door I stand in fear. "Entra." I hear him say and I open the door.

I peak in and enter closing the door behind me. "Ciao padre." I speak with my head down. He doesn't answer. I sit in the chair in front of his desk.