𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓: 𝐌𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

After my breakfast I go to work and prepare myself to deal with a bunch of brainless shitheads

After my breakfast I go to work and prepare myself to deal with a bunch of brainless shitheads. My mind has started telling me to not be such a dick to Athena and maybe be a little nicer considering she's been treated like shit most of her life.

Parking my car I get out and Enzo pulls up next to me. "Morning." he grumbles making me laugh at his appearance. His eyes have dark circle and his hair is going in every direction.

"Who's pussy did you wake up in this morning." I comment making him give me the stank eye.

We walk into the building and many of my men and women stand straight as I walk past them. Today I had to deal with on of the men who think they can dishonor me by taking the mafia weaponry.

"Fuck, I hate seeing these dumbasses." Enzo complains as we watch the many people fighting. I won't complain that they weee good but they had absolutely no brain. That's one things that sucks with a mafia is that your men don't think. I have one good fighter and his name is Alessio and he's been here since he was 12. I can say he's the best fighter just by looking at him.

"Morning boss." He said wiping some sweat he had gained from almost killing another man. "Morning Alessio, see you still dominate in training." I say looking back at the man that's wheezing on the ground.

"Yeah I try my best." He replies and I walk away because I've already taken time I needed to kill a traitor.

We walk the desolate halls to the interrogation rooms.

Opening the door I see man I get to kill. He's sitting there looking as if he did absolutely nothing wrong.

"Morning boss." He gleamed and I internally roll my eyes. What am idiot.

Ignoring him I sit on the chair in front of him and cross my arms. "Listen. I'm going to get this over with because I have a wife to get back to and to be frank, I do not have time." He swallows thickly and readjusts his position. I smirk in gratitude that he's practically telling me that he's the one. He may not be saying it but in his movement. The way his eyes focus everywhere around the room. The fidgeting of his fingers and the way he bounces his legs under the table.

"Do you happen to know anybody that is stealing from me?" I ask trying to pull reverse psychology. If that's what it even is.

"What? I have no idea. I swear. Someone is stealing from us?" He started freaking out and spitting out words that made no sense.

"No. Someone is stealing from me. Listen Fabio, you know I don't like traitors right?" I say trying to keep my cool from blowing his fucking brains out.

"Yes boss. Wait... you don't think it was me do you?" He asks in an accusing way. "I don't think it was you, I know it was you." I take my knife out and start to flip and and spin it in my hand.

He sits even straighter now. "Boss I can explain. It was the rus-." I cut him of by throwing my knife towards him, lodging it in his throat. He starts choking on his own blood and eventually falls facedown on the table.

I sigh, "fucking bastard Russians." I making my way out of the room I signal to the guards to clean up the mess and me and Enzo make our way out.

"Why would he sell out weaponry to the Russians and what would they need it for?" He talks in my ear and I open my car door.

"I'll figure it out but right now I just need to get home." I say and close my door before he can answer.

I look at Athena's location and see she's at a tattoo parlor. Hmm. I'm guessing Massima dragged her to watch her get yet another tattoo.

Starting the engine I peel out of the lot to make my way home. My mind swirls with thoughts of my wife's beautiful body and the way she would spread her legs and let me devour her sweet pussy.

The noises that come out of her mouth when I touch her just slightly.

Speeding home even faster I make it in 10 minutes that should've taken 20 and get out of my car not even waiting for Enzo.

Going inside I throw off my suit jacket and head to my office. I have to find out what those damned Russians are wanting.

Spending a good hour in my office trying my hardest not to smash this fucking computer in I hear the door open and Massima and Athena's giggling fit as they enter the house.

Time to see my girl.

When did I become like this?

I need to stop.

A/n
Filler because I'm probably the busiest I have been in a long time. I'll try to update tomorrow depending on the sched. Sorry if this is ass :(

Let me know how you guys feel on this chapter ———>

Love ya munchies ♥️♥️♥️