𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒: 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞

Sitting at my desk after a sleepless night, I take a sip of the water by my desk

Sitting at my desk after a sleepless night, I take a sip of the water by my desk. I need something stronger.

That after the wedding I just left because i didn't care to stay. Athena looked fucking gorgeous in her dress that any man would fall to his knees for her. But I wasn't that man.

I know now that we have to sign the papers to "officiate" the marriage but I'll have someone send them over, because right now I don't have time.

I admit there's a gut feeling that I have to feel bad for treating her bad, but I can't find it in my to talk to her.

Getting up from my seat I walk over to my liquor cabinet and bring out the whiskey. I grab a glass and watch as the amber liquid pours into the drink.

Taking a sip of the burning liquid I sigh and sit back in my seat. A knock sounds in the door, "come in." I mumble and watch as Enzo appears from the other side.

"Sembri una merda." He laugh and takes a seat in front of me. I scoff and take yet another sip of my drink.
(You look like shit.)

"What do you want?" I question as he light up a cigarette. Puffing the smoke out into the air. I never really smoked unless I needed to get my mind off things. I had other things to help with that, if you know what I mean.

"I came to talk about Athena." His words peak my interest. "What about her?" I adjust in my seat and wait for him to speak up.

"When are you going to get over yourself and talk to her. It's not like she'll bite you." I sigh and rub my head. "I don't have time to deal with her right now. The fucking Russians are on our back and I don't want a reason for anything to get fucked up." He's quiet as I speak, only staring at me.

"I get that but she's your wife now and that's a responsibility." He acts as if this is a real marriage.

"It's not like a proposed to her or anything. I didn't even want this." This time it's him that's sighs. I've never cared for women, it's just not in my mind that I need one to make me happy. Has anyone ever though that I'm completely fine not being happy?

"I think you both need time to settle in to this whole thing. It's new for both o-." I cut him off. "If you were just going to come in here and talk about that than you can just leave. Im already stressed as it is."

He shakes his head and gets up from the chair. He walks over to the door and says something before he leaves. "She a gorgeous women, Giovanni. Consider having some respect. Especially from where she came from."

With that he shuts the door.

Enzo has always been the lighter and more numerous one out of both of us. I used women like tissues and he took his time to get to know them, they always Brie his heart in the end and he never learned.

I get up and and exit the room. My feet making their own way to her bedroom. Creaking the door open I step inside.

What the hell am I even doing?

I make my way over to her bedside and see her beautiful face at peace in its state of sleep. How could someone be so gorgeous and be treated like her father treated her.

I look around her room to see how she decorated it. She didn't have much stuff, but still make it look full.

Looking back at her, she had a large t-shirt that's bunched up and the ribs, and those damn panties that I would love to rip off. I notice the scars aligning her legs and torso, it makes my chest tighten and my jaw clench. I run my hand along her cheek and notice how her breathing slows.

How I would love to be running my hands all along her small body. The softness of every curve she has.

She stirs in her sleep and I jerk my hand away. Her now laying on her back. I see a shiny object and look to see that she has a belly button piercing.

God can she get any more hotter?

I inhale a breath and catch a smell of her vanilla and strawberry scent.

Exiting her room before I get caught I head to my room. My dico harder than ever at the sight of her goddess like body.

I decide to shower and help myself to get rid of this growing problem. No pun intended.

Turning on the shower to lukewarm a step in and let the water relax my tensed muscles from today.

My hand makes it's way to my erect cock and I start to move it up and down to the image of Athena's body.

Living with this human is going to be harder than I thought.

A/n
Giovanni is getting freaky af 🥳

I'm trying my best to update for y'all but it's hard to come up with stuff when I'm not a creative person.

Let me know what you though about his chapter ———>

DONT BE AFRAID TO VOTE!!!!

Love ya munchies ♥️♥️♥️♥️