𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎: 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Was I really going to fight the biggest mafia don?

I've fought many of the guards in my old house but I don't know if there skills can compare to his

I enter the ring and a decent amount of people have surrounded the ring.

Gio is already in and prepping himself as a just stand there like I have no clue what I'm doing.

"Your ready bellissima?" He says from the other side. A shake my head to myself and I can hear h chuckle.

The bell rings and I look up just in time to see him charge at me. Last minutes I duck out of the way and he goes past me. He turns around and comes at me again but I dodge him.

If he keeps going like that it'll wear him out.

Once again he charges at me and I dodge but this time once his past I elbow him in the back and kick his leg in.

He's gets up swiftly and catches me off guard and swipes my feet out from under me and I roll out of the way when if goes to punch me.

I roll up and we square up. "Not so bad." He taunts while showing me his dimple smile.

"You have such a pretty smile." I tell him to get in his head and that's sets him off.

He goes for a lefts hook but I block his arm and go under the space between his legs. Pros of being short I guess.

With him still facing the opposite way I jump in his back and swing to his front bringing him down to the ground.

His grunts as he comes in contact.

"Fuck." He groans when I grab his foot bringing it to his back as much as I can.

"You fight like a girl." I whisper in his ear.

I'm suddenly bucked off him and his elbow hits me in the nose. I felt blood pouring out of it and turn around, groaning at the pain. I decide to it on a fake act and start crying. This way it gets him worried and I can get him off guard.

"Shit, are you ok?" I hear him say and when he's close enough I swiftly turn around and connect my fist with jaw.