𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏: 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐭

I was going to lose my mind

This girl does not know when the hell to shut up.

We were walking in the mall for a good 20 minutes. I had texted Gio and asked when he would be done and he said not for an hour so I had good 20 minutes left before heading back.

I didn't really like shopping per say. I just likes to go with the idea of knowing what I want and getting it. Simple as that.

Right now we were in Victoria secret because I needed some new bras and panties. I just wanted to get in and get out. Celeste was off somewhere else and I was alone in the mall which was so nice.

I had already gotten my some new crop tops and some sweat-shorts. They were a cute purple color.

My eyes scan the different sets and materials on my way to the undergarments. My eyes land on a deep crimson red matching set. There were little flower designs dotting the material and it had a Lacey seam.

It was honestly the most beautiful set I've seen.

Immediately I snatch it and head into the changing room. I slip out of my clothes and haste to put on the piece.

My eyes land on the mirror and I internally gasp at my appearance. Grabbing my phone I go to camera and snap I picture with my face blocked. I go to put it in my hidden and my finger slips, clicking on Gios contact. I start to panic and drop my phone silently curing to myself.

Picking it up I close my eyes belfry peaking at it. The sight in front of me will haunt me forever.

I fucking sent it to Gio.

I palm myself in the face and try to delete it but he's already read it. I'm quick to text him back to tell him I didn't mean to but he beat me to it.

You miss me that bad?

I didn't mean to send that to you

My breathing quickens and he replies fast.

So you saying you were sending this to someone else?

I pause to look at my screen. Did it matter if I was? I take a mental pause before responding.

Maybe, so what if I was?

If you were I'd kill whatever little boy you are texting. Your my wife.

Is he serious? Like is he dead serious. I'm is wife but he's bringing some slut patty to a "business trip". Doesn't feel like I'm his wife to me.

Yeah, it doesn't seem that way.

The three bubbles show up but disappear again before not coming again. I roll my eyes, satisfaction pumping through my veins.