𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧

Last night ended with me having a black eye, and bruises up my arms and sides

Once they left father showed me how I get treated when I embarrass him in front of important people.

Anyways it's the morning after and I wake up and all my stuff is gone. Some boxes are around the room. Filled with my belongings.

I didn't know I was leaving so soon.

I walk into my bathroom looking at my appearance. My eye is bloodshot with blue and black surrounding it.

I touch eye with my fingertips, flinching at the sensitivity. Well shit.

Today is going to be a hard day. And a headache. And since I don't have my makeup now I can't cover this.

A knock on my door interpunta the final peace of my room and walk over. Opening it to see Julia holding my breakfast.

I'm not even in the mood to eat.
"Hey Julia." I sound defeated. Done with how I get treated by my own father.

"Hey honey, Come ti senti?" She asks knowing my look she sets the food down by the door. The thing I love about Julia is that she doesn't push me when i don't want to do something. (How do you feel)

"È stato peggio." I sit on my, being the only thing there is to sit on. She comes and sits next to me.
(It's been worse)

"I don't want to leave Julia. But I also don't want to be near father." Tears start to fall down my face.

I don't like crying in front of others but sometimes it's hard.

She pays my back. "I know, bambina."
•••

I come downstairs and father is gone. Typical. Not even here to say goodbye to his daughter. But why would I expect that from him.

Another maid comes in. "Good morning Ms. Santos, Mr Morelli has brought a driver and is here to pick you up. All of your stuff has already been moved." She says while grabbing a duster from the closet.

"Ok thank you." I sadly smile. I look around t childhood home that held so many good and horrible memories.

I think back to all the days with mama. I clutch my necklace, slipping on my shoes.

I hope I don't have to sleep with him because that's an absolute no.

Period. I am NOT sleeping with a man, let alone trusting him when I haven't even talked to him yet.

Now I stressing as I go outside seeing a huge black suburban.

A younger man is standing outside of the backseat door waiting for me.

"Hello sir." He tenses when I approach. "Loosen up. I'm not going to bite you." I tell him laughing to myself. Patting him on the shoulder he opens the door for me. I hop in and look at the huge space I have.