𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕: 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫

Enzo got done with my back and let me tell you, that was the best fucking massage I've ever had

Enzo got done with my back and let me tell you, that was the best fucking massage I've ever had. His hand work was so perfect and hit all the right spots.

We were still in the gym and he decided to workout with me because he was only wearing sweatpants and a tank top. His arms were so big and muscular. His pecks stretched the material of his top. I didn't want to drool over him to I refrained myself from looking at him most of the time.

Right now he was doing bench and I was doing leg press. I couldn't help but sneak a few glances at him, and it's hard not to when he's so hot. Like how did i end up living in a house with two hot men?

After my set I decided I should decompress do I went over to the pull up bar which of Claire's had to be over 6ft high. I groan out in frustration as I continued to jump up and not reach the damn thing.
Feeling like giving up I attempt to walk away but two big hands stop me by grabbing my waist. "Having some trouble?" Enzo's deep voice rumbles and it sends vibrations through my body. Or it could be the music. I don't know.

"Yeah. It's too high." I complain and he laughs from behind me making me send him the side eye. "Or your just too short." I trim around and gave him, hacking tk crane my neck just to look at his face from the proximity. "Call me that one more time and I'll fucking cut your dick off." My threat goes unfazed by him and he fucking smirks. "Just an excuse to touch my dick I bet." He added leaning leaning down to my ear, "but I wouldn't mind."

Butterflies erupt in my stomach and my freckles face blushes. I look down to the ground in embarrassment. "Aww is little Athena getting shy?" He taunts and I get angry, pushing him away I set to the bar and jump up once more trying to block him out.

His hands once more find my waist and he hoist me up. I feel a pit in my stomach as I grab the bar above me. I dangle from it and he's still behind me, directly facing my ass.

His hands still keep their position and start to lift up. "I don't need a spot." I grumble, going up on the bar again, doing pull ups. "But what if my Tesoro falls? Who's going to be there to catch her?" He speaks from behind me. The only reason I don't want him behind me is because of his location near my butt. "Whatever." I do my final 10 and drop from the bar catching him off guard. I land perfectly on the ground and turn to him smiling. "See told you I would be fine." He forums and I walk away. Getting to the point of feeling done with the gym I grab my water and AirPods, leaving the room.

Enzo stays in there because he has to train so I leave him be. I realize that Gio is still sleeping, my feet direct themselves to his room and I creak the door open still seeing his sleeping figure on the huge bed. But he still makes it look small.

Smiling to myself I go to my room, locking to door and stripping from my clothes to shower. Before I could even enter the shower there is a knock on my door causing me to straighten up at my lack of clothing. I wrap a towel around my body and go to my door. Upon opening it Gio stands there with tired eyes as he had just woken up. "Do you need something?" I ask holding the towel close to my body, scared that of it slips I will be exposed to him.