Chapter 4

Author's pov :

It was midnight when Mohini woke up. She wasn't able to sleep after what happened in morning of her birthday.

She slowly got up making sure that nobody woke up, and went outside. She went where she usually went to clear her mind, near the lake. She doesn't know why but she likes this place.

Bheem was tossing and turning in his sleep, he couldn't sleep for no reason today. He got up from his laid position and looked around the hut, he noticed that Shree wasn't there. He got worried and went to search for her.

He was looking around the forest he found her near the lake. He should have known, if Mohini isn't in the hut she will be near the lake. He approached her, 'I should talk to her and apologize for shouting at her', he thought.

He went sat beside her, on the rock. Mohini got startled by his sudden appearance beside her but again looked at lake.

"Sorry.." Bheem said slowly but guiltily looking down. Mohini looked at him but didn't say anything. "I shouldn't have shouted on you, especially when it's your birthday. I really am.." "I am sorry too..." Mohini cut him off. Bheem looked up, suprised but when he looked at her, suddenly everything stopped around him.

He saw moonlight shining on her face, her hair open, till her waist, 'she looked so beautiful and enchanting by just doing nothing' Bheem thought.

"Bheem..?" Shree called for him softly. 'why is he looking so handsome suddenly..?!' Mohini thought.

They were looking at eachother lost in eachother's eyes. Bheem slowly started leaning as Shree slowly closed her eyes, he so close that their nose touched. Their breathing increased as their lips almost touched.

A noise came behind the bushes, which broke them from trance and made them alert. Then they saw a bunny coming which made both of them irritated over the fact the moment got ruined.

They turned to look at each other, they blushed, really bad, think about what would have happened if the rabbit didn't interrupt them. Bheem reached out for her hand to which she immediately grasped.

"Let's go back" Bheem said softly and Mohini nodded.

They walked back to hut holding hands, blushing like idiots.

____________________________________________________________________

Next day Mohini woke up, bit tried form her yesterday's midnight walked. She got up saw the house was bustling with some kind of preparation, Sehdev saw Shree and asked "Shree you are not ready till now?" "Why?" Mohini asked innocently. Sehdev chuckled and said "We are going to the city as you said." Her eyes widened with excitement and happiness, "Really?" she asked happily not able to believe it.

"Yes" he said smiling at cuteness. She jumped and took her clothes to and ran to the lake, to take her quickest bath of her life. 'Cute' Sehdev thought and continued his work.

__________________________________________________________________________

Mohini was skipping her way excitedly, she couldn't believe she will be exploring the world outside the forest. It was first time, she has never seen anything related to the old-times, as referred to as she didn't know the timeline she was in.

She was jumping her way through when she saw Bheem, bringing dry stumps. They made eye contact and blushed remembering what happened last night between them. Mohini gave him a shy smile to which Bheem also gave a gentle smile but he was blushing really hard.

This interaction was witnessed by none other than Arjun himself. Let's say he wasn't really happy about it.

Everybody sat down for breakfast as Mohini served them. Kunti said "Mohini, today again I bought bought some flowers for you, let me put it on your hair." To which Mohini nodded happily, after all she looked and smell really nice yesterday.

After putting the gajra on her hair, she again started serving them. The brothers looked at her fondly because she looked so beautiful. While serving Bheem she gave a bit extra sabji as she made his favourite.

Bheem smiled at her and started eating, after finishing their breakfast they took the blessings of Mata and took Mohini with them.

They were walking through the forest, but on the other was jumping through her way through excitedly. The Pandavas chuckled at her cuteness. "You guys said you were princes right?" they nodded, "so tell me about!" she curiously. Arjun smiled and told about his Pitamaha and his kakashree Vidhur. He also saying about his sister Dusshala and his Mata Gandhari who was less than his mother and how use to protect him from his mother scolding.

"It must fun there right? I hope I can meet the people there" everyone smiled at that thought but remembered Duryodhan and his tactics. No they can't let her meet him at any cost. No, absolutely not.

"No Shree we will be living here, with you and Mata forever" Yuddhisthir said. To which Mohini smiled but a thought came in her mind and she asked about it "but what about after mine and everybody's marriage...?" she asked. Everyone atop at their tracks and looked at her, she was already looking at innocently and curiously.

They never really thought about Mohini's marriage, but the brothers were individually thinking about their marriages and the only bride that came in mind was Mohini. They blushed a little at he thought of it but quickly came out of it. Then the brothers looked at each other, they squinted their eyes at each other, as questioning 'are thinking what I am thinking' "Why is no one saying anything?"Mohini broke them out of their trance.

"Nothing let's go." Yuddhisthir said. "You didn't answer my questions" Mohini said "it doesn't need to be answered" Nakul said irritated, he just didn't like idea Shree marrying someone else.

"Why?" she asked angrily, which wasn't really angry but a pout. "Because nobody would to marry monkey" Bheem replied as a matter of fact. Mohini ran behind him climbed onto his back startling him. "your
Punishment for this sin is to carry me till we reach the city!" Mohini exclaimed in a Princess voice. "Yes my Princess as you wish" Bheem replied acting as a servant.

Everyone chuckled at their tactics.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

There goes the fourth chapter!

Did you guys enjoy it? Bheem and Mohini's chemistry is the best. The thoughts about Mohini that the Pandavas are having are cute!!

Remember whatever i am writing is fictional ok!!this is not their real personality ok?

Vote and comment!

Luv Luv 🌸