Chapter 14

It was next day and palace was bustling, as the Princess of Panchal was going get married tomorrow. Mohini woke up with a good mood as she met Krishn yesterday, some dasis came in her with some jewelleries and a beautiful lehenga.

Mohini looked at them questioningly, they said “Devi, Princess Panchali told us to get you ready for today.” “oh..ok.” she agreed and went with them. Not gonna lie she felt bit weird being naked infront of them. But the way they were getting her ready she was getting excited.

They made her wear a beautiful lehenga pastel pink lehenga, with beautiful jewelry, oh she looked so beautiful, she felt beautiful! The dasis didn't tie her hair as they it would look better if it was open.

“You are ready Devi..” the dasi said bowing down. Mohini looked confused at them with a pout. She got and bowed down too. The were quite astonished but say anything as they found it quite adorable. They smiled at eachother and went away.

Mohini was left alone in the chamber, she was kind of bored so she went out, she saw a dasi she went to her and asked “where is Krishn?”. The dasi replied that he is in the royal Garden. Mohini saw a plate full of flowers petals and asked “where is this going..?” she asked curiously.

“oh to the royal gardens for the decorations Devi” the dasi replied. “oh, so I can it take it to the garden as I am going there” she said and was about take the plate but dasi stoped it. “No Devi, why would you take it? I am the dasi-” “so what? I am bored and I know you have a lot of work, So let me help you”s she said cutely so the dasi would agree but the dasi was bit hesitant, “oh agree already! I promise you won't get into any trouble.” Shree whined.

“Ok...” the dasi replied and gave the plate and went away. Mohini smirked mischievously, she was skipping her way through the hall, she was thinking of way to prank Yuddhisthir for revenge. What she didn't see was a prince was walking tensely, stressed about the marriage preparation.

Suddenly she collided with him and plate in her hands flew in the air, she closed her eyes and was waiting for the fall but a hand wrapped around her waist, stopping her from falling on her butt.

She peeked by opening her one eye and a beautiful Prince, close to her face. ‘wait I have see him somewhere..’ thought while slowly her other as well and stareing at his face, more like eyes.

The Prince on the other hand was enchanted by the girl's beauty. ‘who is she..?’ he thought. Wasn't his sister was most beautiful woman in world, how can she compete with her.

“Rajkumar..” Mohini called out slowly, but he didn't buzz. “Rajkumar!” shouted in wishpering voice. That broke Rajkumar Drishtadyum out his trance. “you can let go me now..” she said looking at him, his brain still fuzzy let go of her immediately. She fell on her butt and whinced.

“oh gosh! Are you ok?” he asked worriedly, “What do you think!” she fired back angrily, “i am really sorry..I..” Drishtadyum said guilty, “its ok..” she said slowly irritated, she looked around and saw the flowers petals scattered around.

She pouted, sad about ruining the only work she had, “where were you going..devi” He asked while offering her his hand to get up.

“to the royal gardens” she said looking at his hand and then him, she gently took his hand and got up.

While he felt her soft, small flowery hands in his, big rough, warrior hands. “Is there anything I can do for you..?” he asked wanting to talk to her more. “Um..do you know where the royal gardens are..?” “Yeah  I can lead you there!” he said trying to sound clam and collected.

“ok..” she said. He lead her way to the garden, still holding her hand. He made sure to take the long way.

“i have never seen you in Panchal, where are you from Devi..?” Drishtadyum asked, “i have been living with Pandavas since I was twelve, how will you see me here?” Mohini replied back.

“oh yeah...you are right!” he said scratching the back of his neck. Usually Prince Drishtadyum would always have a serious face with a strict demeanor around him just like his father, but here infront of Mohini he melting down. Now he knows what a teenage boy feels like infront of his crush.

“Oh we are there!” Mohini said excitedly, now she dragged Drishtadyum with her. Not that he had any problem with it.

“Krishn!” she said excited he turned around but he was not alone, he was also with her jiji! “Panchu Jiji!” she exclaimed and ran towards them. She hugged her Jiji and Krishn. She was just so happy and excited!

Are Madhura hum dono tumhare bare me hi baat kar rahe the” her Panchi Jiji said. “Kye baat kar rahe the..?” she asked looking at both of them innocently, expecting compliments.

ki vaan me Tum bandaro jesi harkate to nahi Karti thi ya Karti thi” Krishn said teasing her. “Mein Baandar nahi hun!” she said defending herself.

ho!” Krishn said again.

Nahi hun!” she said whining.

ho!”

“Nahi!”

“Han!”

“Nahi!”

“Panchi jiji!” she whined, while going behind her. Drishtadyum on the other hand was amused but was also finding it cute. “Dekhiye na jiji, apke Sakha mujhe tang kar rahe hain!” she complain to her Jiji like a child complaining to her mother.

Dekhiye Sakha, aap meri Shree Ko ase pareshan nahi kar sakte! Samjhe!” Draupadi said fake scolding her Sakha. “Hww, Panchali Tum Apne Sakha Ko Data” Krishn said Dramatically while putting a hand on his chest acting hurt.

Vo bhi iis Madhura ke liye!” he continued while Mohini showed her tounge to tease him more. The twins couldn't hold there laughter anymore and started laughing, Drishtadyum was almost on the floor.

Krishn also broke into a smile after seeing the twins, finally Draupadi smiled for the first time only because of her Shree.

Mohini was confused why was everyone laughing, she puts her hands on her waist and looks angrily at them, more like pouting while irritated.

“is there something funny!” she shouted while the trio stopped and looked at her and said at the same time “No!”

____________________________________________________________________________________________

There goes the fourteenth chapter guys!!

Sorry for not updating for two days, but here is the chapter, and I am quit suprised with all the support I have been receiving!

Thank you for supporting this small book!

Luv Luv 🌸