Chapter 25

It was the next morning and the palace was bustling with preparations, Mohini as usual was bored because Everyone was busy with their work and no one was giving her any work.

Now Mohini was just walking aimlessly, suddenly she heard a sobbing sound. She frowned and looked at the direction where the sound came from, is that Dusshala 's room?

She hurriedly went inside. Dusshala who was crying, saw Mohini immediately wiped her tears. “Did you need something Mohini?” Dusshala asked her turning her back against Mohini so she couldn't she her.

Mohini slowly went towards her, held her shoulders and turned her around to face her, Dusshala eyes were red and swollen, cheeks red, tears stained those cheeks.

Mohini hugged her immediately, Dusshala was shocked for a moment but slowly hugged her back, and started sobbing, the sobs turned into cries.

Shree caressed her head like a mother to her child, and Dusshala let it all out. Few minutes later she calmed down and broke the hug. She avoided the eye contact with Mohini.

Mohini cupped her cheeks and asked “Dusshala what happened tell me..” she was still silent. “Dusshala I promise I will try to help you out. You yourself said that I am your sakhi.” Dusshala eyes again well up in tears.

“Mohini, I...I.. promise me you won't hate me..” Dusshala said stammering.

“i promise.” replied Mohini with assurance.

“i don't want to marry Sindhu naresh. I love another another prince. He is from Mulaka. I want to marry him.” Dusshala said sobbing, Mohini was shocked listening to her. Because yesterday when they were shopping, she was all ok.

“But yesterday you were happy.” Mohini said still in shock, “because I was pretending, I didn't want anybody to know anything.”

“But why?” Mohini asked frustrated.

“Because I don't want to disappoint my family!” Dusshala replied with the same tone.

“So why didn't you inform them about this.” “I was, I was about to inform Bhrata Suyodhan, But it was already too late, instead I was informed that I am about to wedded off with Sindhu naresh Jaydrath, I couldn't say anything, because my brothers were so happy!”

Mohini sighed, she couldn't argue back at that reason. They now need to focus on the solution. “Ok what do you want to do...? ” asked Mohini seriously.

“I..I ... don't.. know...- I don't want marry Jaydrath, I have heard he is not a good person, and already has many wives, he also doesn't treat them right.” she blurted out.

Hearing this Mohini was definitely sure she won't let Dusshala marry that Jaydrath. Never.

______________________________________________________________________________________

It was night time, Mohini was again in the royal gardens. She liked this place, it was peaceful especially at night. She was their with her light clothes. A simple lavender lehenga, with sequence dupatta. Her hair open till her knees. She was looking heavenly.

But right now she was thinking of an escape plan for Dusshala and she has to think fast.

Suddenly a roes comes infront of her eyes. She frowned her eyebrows, and pouted. A chuckle was heard, she quickly turned around only to get bumped by someone's chest. She looked up, only to see Nakul with a playful expression.

She glared at him and was about go, when suddenly Nakul grabbed her wrist. Mohini gently hissed at his grip, “ishhh...” and pulled her wrist back.

Nakul who heard her hiss, looked concerned and again grabbed her wrist to check for any injuries. By seeing his reaction Mohini suddenly laughed.

Nakul was shocked but then got irritated and left her hand, he wanted to give her a gift, but his mood is ruined now.

Mohini saw his irritated face and gently smiled, and lifted the wrist, which grabbed, towards him. Looking at him mischievously.

Nakul again grasped her wrist thinking, finally he can give the gift to her peacefully and talk to her.

Mohini suddenly threw the flower, which was gifted by Nakul, at his face, and smirked. Nakul who finally had enough, grabbed her neck tightly and pulled her face closer to his. Her smirked was gone and replaced by a innocent face.

Nakul was looking into her eyes deeply. There were few inches between them. Nakuls grip loosened, and he slowly caressed her face. Mohini now genuinely smiled and forwarded her hand. Nakul took it gently and took out one beautiful bangles. Mohini eyes shined at its beauty.

But noticed the hook that Nakul didn't, and he struggling to put it in her hand. Mohini couldn't help but again started laughing, Nakul frowned, again irritated he started walking away from.

Mohini ran and came infront of him. “Ok, ok! I am sorry, I shouldn't have laughed at you, I am sorry!” she said apologizing. These princes surely have big ego.

Nakul satisfied with the apology, smiled.

Now all Nakul was trying to put the bangle in Mohini's wrist, but all his tries were going in vain. Mohini rolled her eyes at his stupidity.

Nakul saw her, and thought of entertaining her. He took a hold of her palm, and started looking in it as if he was an astrologer.

He said, “Hmmm..I see your husband is going to be really, handsome..oh he is going to be really strong too.., oh my goodness, he will really powerful and influential, and sharp, and really intelligent.” Mohini looked at him bored. Are you serious?.

But she played along and took his palm and started examining it, “hmm..she is really beautiful...hmm...she is gonna control you in future, form doing stupid things ! So you won't come crying back.” she said in mocking voice.

Nakul was again going to grab her neck, when Mohini fisted her hand behind Nakul head, pulling his head back, it was not that tight to cause pain, but it was threatening enough. She got closer to his face.

“Try doing that again and I won't hesitant to push you off into that, water fountain.” she said smirking.

Now Nakul slowly was definitely sure he was in love with her.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Nakul and Mohini were resting under a tree. After a lot of struggle he finally got the bangle on her wrist, (obviously by the help of Mohini, who won't let him forget him about it).

Mohini head was his chest, her arms wrapped around his waist while his wrapped around hers. He was sleeping while she was admiring him, “This wrong...But why does it fell right..?” she said looking at him, as if she wanted to listen to his answer.

But she knew wasn't gonna any answers.

She gently kissed his forehead and slowly got out his arms, trying wake him up. “i am sorry Nakul, I am going to do something which is going to hurt you and your family.”

______________________________________________________________________________________

There goes the 25th chapter!!!

Ik chapter was delivered bit late, and I am sorry for that..but hey , I was busy, I am trying to choose an career, and I finally decided to study Music!!! And the best part my family I supportive about it!!!

And and the Nakul Mohini was inspired by the song Bairi piya, and the idea was given by Sakhi krishnapriya_2710 so Kudos to her!!!!

Like and Comment!! And please do give ideas to me, I am empty headed...

Luv Luv 🪷

(Unedited)