Chapter 24

It was the next day as Mohini woke up with the news that they going to stay here for at least two more weeks before getting a conclusion for the disagreement between the brothers.

The reason: the alliance is between Sindhu and Hastinapur. Everyone was suddenly excited especially Draupadi as it was the first wedding she is going to witness. I mean isn't she married herself? Mohini thought to herself but smiled because of the innocence of her jiji.

Right now all the royal women were sitting together in a big room buying fabrics, as they have to give it to the tailor for sewing.

Mohini was dragged here by Panchali, not that she hated these kinds of things, she just thought she would feel left out, and different.

They entered the room where everyone was, they all turned and looked at both of them, who stood like deer caught in headlights.

There was silence, till Bhanumati said, “why are you both standing there like statue, come fast! We have so many options to decide!!” both smiled and immediately sat between Bhanumati and Dusshala.

Dusshala was asking and showing Mohini all the bridal designs, and Mohini was judging like fashionista. Suddenly everyone was like besties, like they have known each other for years.

One thing Mohini realise that, the weirder the men are here, the more nicer the their women are. Dusshala reminded Mohini of Aishwarya. She smiled at her memories. Oh how she missed her.

She was pulled out her chain of thoughts when her jiji asked, “Umm..Madhura should I wear this red or this, lighter red on the Sangeet?” Mohini looked at her, “jiji mein janti hun ki apko laal pasand hai par yeh matlab nahi app hmesha laal pehengisaid shree.

Charumati and Bhanumati both giggled at this and nodded at Draupadi, who immediately pouted at this. Madhura sighed and looked around and found a beautiful green silk sari. She instantly smiled looking at it. “Umm.. Chandramukhi, vo Hari raang ki saari Dena!” Chandramukhi who was talking with Sanna nodded and passed it to her and then continued her gossip.

Yeh dekho kesi hai yeh?” she asked showing the three, who immediately smiled, Panchali's eyes shined at the saari and looked at shree who looking hopefully at her. She nodded and Shree passed the saari to her.

___________________________________________

The fabric shopping was done, but that doesn't mean it over, in the evening the royal jweller is gonna come and there is going to be another team meeting.

Mohini was free right now, so she was walking around the empty corridor, thinking about the sweet memory of meeting her Jaganath. Oh how she was dieing to meet him again.

Suddenly she saw Dhananjay coming at her direction, she frowned at his direction. Thinking he has not seen her she immediately went behind a pillar.

She heard footsteps passing by the pillar, thinking Arjun went away she slowly, got out of the hiding spot. Only to get jump scared by Dhananjay.

Mohini screamed and was about to fall when an arm was wrapped around her waist, she slowly opened her eyes to see him smirking at her reaction, he was proud of what he did.

She glared at him and hot away from him quickly. “Why did you do that!” she asked angrily, Arjun was trying hard to hide his laugh, she was just looking so cute to him.

But she was serious, “I am serious!” she said, Arjun nodded, so that she would calm down, “You know what talking to you is a waste of time!” and was about to walk away, but he quickly got a hold of her hand.

“I am sorry, please forgive me..” he said genuinely, Mohini looked for while and slowly smiled.

He interwined both of their hands and took her to a place, Mohini followed not really thinking about.

They reached the royal gardens few moments later, he let go of hands and covered her eyes, “What are you doing Jisnu?” Mohini asked curiously, Arjun smiled at the nickname.

“Just patiently wait..” He wishpered in her ears, Mohini cheeks turned red after feeling his breath on her neck, he slowly guided her and stopped infront of a tree.

He removed his palms from her eyes, Mohini slowly opened them to see a beautiful decorated with various flowers Swing hanging from a mango. Mohini was mesmerized. She looked at Arjun, who was looking at her hopefully, she smiled and hugged him with all her might, Arjun too wrapped his arms around waist and hugged her back.

“Let's go and test the swing ” he said and Mohini nodded. To say their afternoon was spent with laughter and peace.

______________________________________________________________________________________

It was evening time when Mohini was going to same room, where she was in the morning to by clothes, she bumped into one of the wives of Kauravas.

She was none other than Rajkumari Sanna. “Oh! Mohini, you are here too, that mean I am not the only one who late!! Come lets go!” She said quickly grabbing her hand.

And they walked, Mohini was thinking about how much does it take to reach one side of palace to another? “You know I was so excited when I first saw you like!  Imagine another friend to share gossip! But then again I got busy with household work so I didn't get a chance to talk to you at all” “its ok I understand, It can be hectic to take care of everyone here especially of Kauravas!” Sanna laughed understanding what Mohini meant.

“umm..I know it sounds weird but what was name of your husband...I am sorry-” “No no it's ok, I forget his name too sometimes! Somakriti, his name is Somakriti! He is bit grumpy at times but my one glare, he comes in line!” she said

“Glad to hear that, because almost all the  brothers here look like they ready punch any one.” Sanna laughed at that statement and nodded, “i know but almost all the brothers here are misunderstood, like for example when I first heard that I am going to marry Soma, I was scared, because of the reputation these people have but then after marriage, everything changed,yeah the people here are bit cold but, it takes time mix with them, but then I also met Chandramukhi and Bhanu didi and other bhabhis too so, I didn't really feel left out.
My husband also is really cute and understanding, completely opposite of what he looks like, I love him so much!!” Sanna said and at last blushed.

Mohini smiled listening to all this, they finally reached the room and sat to pick out the jwellery for wedding with the women of Hastinapur.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Ik ik ik this chapter was boring and I am sorry for it ....I have thought about the plot line but I really need to put them together, and I need to improve my grammar also,I am also getting demotivated...yeah so...if you guys have any ideas please share it with me!!! It will motivate me!!

Vote and comment on the fav parts

Luv luv 🪷