Chapter 8

They all went back to the forest, to the hut. The brothers were concerned about her, they couldn't think of something that disappointed her. She just happy moments ago now. Nakul on the other hand not only felt concerned but also felt guilty of not buying har anything.

Everyone had bought something for her. Jyesth Yuddhisthir had bought her bangles. Bhrata Bheem had bought her earrings, Bhrata Arjun had bought her a dagger, what is she going to do with that aren't they enough for her protection. And his Anuj Sehdev has bought her Payal. Now he can't think of something to buy for her.

Mohini was feeling really guilty and bad for every thing. They really excited for the shopping. But it was ruined because of her.

Slowly tears started to form in eyes, she started wiping them off but it wasn't work, so tried to silently cry. Bheem noticed this and immediately went to her, “Bacche what happened?!” he asked worriedly.

She looked up and saw everyone was looking at her worriedly. She quickly tried to wipe her tears of but it wasn't working. They weren't stopping.

She finally broke down, hugging Bheem. He slowly lifted her and she wrapped his legs around him. She sobbed hugging him like a child. Bheem cradling her like a baby. “its ok Mohini, it's ok don't cry, it's ok everything is fine” But Mohini wasn't having any of it.

Few moments later Mohini fell asleep after crying in Bheem's embrace. And he walked home with his brothers and Mohini on him.

They reached the hut and saw their Mata cooking for them, she looked up at them and gently smiled then she saw Shree. “what happened Putra?!” she asked concerned for Shree.

“we don't know Ma, we were coming back from the market. On the way she started crying.” Yuddhisthir said sadly. “it's ok let her lay down and rest you guys come and eat ok?" Kunti ma said.

They all nodded grimly and sat down, Bheem laid her down and looked at her, she was sleeping like a baby, without any care of the world.

“Bheem, child come eat.” Mata called him gently. He nodded and went to eat.
_____________________________________________________________________

Mohini woke up early from her sleep as she bit stressed, the brothers were still sleeping. She got up and came out of the  hut and saw Mata Kunti making a flower garland.

“oh Shree you woke up” she said gently. “subh prabhat” Mohini greeted her. Kunti greeted her back. “oh child I forgot to fill up the pots yesterday, can you please fill it up now please” Kunti requested. “no need to request ma, I will do it” she smiled and took the pots and went to fill them up.

The brothers woke up, and came out of the hut. “Ma where is Mohini..” Sehdev asked sleepily coming towards his mother to lay his head on his mother's lap. She smiled at his movements and said “she went near the lake..” Sehdev nodded.

“ma were you thinking about something?” Yuddhisthir asked curiously. “yeah, I was thinking about Hidimba. How she must be..” she said in sorrowful voice. “was I fair to her?” she asked looking at Bheem. “ma it was her decision to let me go, she is brave woman with a kind heart..” Bheem said trying to make her understand. “but she loved you Bheem, Hidimba loved you so much” Kunti said disheartened.

“Who is Hidimba..?” a voice asked from behind. They all turned around to see Mohini with a face of deceiveness. Bheem paled looking at Mohini's face, the Pandavas were nervous for some reason.

“you don't know Hidimba, Bheem you didn't tell her about your first wife.” the pots from Shree's hand almost slipped, the words from Mata echoed in her ears.

“you have a wife..?” Mohini wishpered. She looked at him in disbelief. ‘how could he..’ she thought to herself. Bheem looked down not able to meet Shree's eyes. “yeah before meeting you he married one woman, they both have a kid named Ghatotkach.” Kunti said grimly. That was another arrow on Mohini's heart.

She looked at the other brothers who were bit guilty themselves. She swallowed a lump forming in her throat and cleared her it. “i think it's already late, you guys should eat and go to work. I will serve you guys food” she said blankly and went inside the hut.

To say no one has appetite to eat anything that morning.
_______________________________________________________________________

The brothers came back with a gloomy mood. Today Arjun noticed some spies from Hastinapur, so they have to move to a new place.

They reached the hut to their Mata resting and Mohini cooking rice. Mohini feeling a presence behind turned around. She Pandavas standing there awkwardly, “come inside, you guys rest I will serve the food.” she said blankly before going out of the hut.

They sat down quietly without saying anything to eachother. Mata Kunti woke up with the movements happening inside the hut. She sat up slowly and rested her back on wall. “where is Mohini..?” she asked.
“she went out bring some leaves for the dinner.” Yuddhisthir replied. Mata nodded.

“mata we need to talk about something.” Kunti nodded listening to him. “we have to move to Panchal pradesh now Mata..” he said seriously. “Why so suddenly Putra?” Kunti asked. “today, while coming back we saw some spies from Hastinapur. I think there suspecting something.” “ok then we should probably pack for the journey.”

“where are we going?” Mohini interrupted suddenly, they all looked at Mohini, upset. “we have move Panchal now Mohini..” said Yuddhisthir. “but why!” asked Mohini bit louder, “why so suddenly!”. She didn't want to leave everything here, no.

“i am not going anywhere!” Shree said. “Mohini, child try to understand, please” Kunti said in desperate voice but Mohini was just overwhelmed right now. “please Mohini try to understand, please.." Mohini looked at her Mata Kunti. No she couldn't let her Mata plead to her.

“ok...” Mohini at last agreed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

There goes the eighth chapter!!

I hope you guys like it! And comment on the parts that you definitely love!

Sorry for any spelling or grammatical mistakes!

Like and comment

Luv Luv 🌸