Chapter 22

Yuddhishtir was walking to his mother's chamber as he didn't meet his mother in early morning. Draupadi went to kitchen as it was her peheli rasoi.

He entered inside the chamber and felt the atmosphere immediately as everyone was tensed.

He walked futher, only to see his mother changing the cloth on Mohini's forehead and Nakul making medicine. He quickly went sat at side of Mohini and asked his if everything is alright.

“she got really High fever.” she replied. “But she was fine yesterday” “yeah but last night she came to mother and was really disturbed, she must have been a nightmare.” Nakul replied as he came and lifted Mohini's head to make her drink the medicine.

Yuddhishtir nodded but didn't say anything, just looked at Mohini, who was sleeping peacefully.

___________________________________________

It was now afternoon Mata Kunti was still in her room taking care of Mohini and was joined by Draupadi, because she was also informed by some dasis.

Mohini slowly opened her eyes. “Ma” she called out in a rough voice. Kunti ma immediately rushed to her side. She help Mohini to sit properly against the headboard.

“Are you alright? Do you need anything? Do you want me to call Nakul?” she asked rapidly, giving no to Mohini to answer back.

By that time Draupadi also entered into room and saw the commotion, she also went to Mohini immediately. “are you okay? You want water? Do you want me to call Arya Nakul?”.

“Calm down you two! I am fine! Just feeling bit weak. No need to be worried about it so much.” she said whining.

Both Kunti and Draupadi smiled in relief.
But Mohini noticed something on Draupadi, “Jiji what's on your neck?” Draupadi face immediately drained but blushed immediately. “I..I..I will go..and call Arya Nakul!” she squeaked and rushed out of the room.

Mohini was confused by that behaviour but felt a soft smack on her head, Mohini looked at Kunti Ma, who looking at her with a playful glare.

“why did smack me, I didn't do anything! I was just curious!” she said and pouted while rubbing the area where she got smacked. “you will know once you get married.” Mohini immediately looked down hearing that.

___________________________________________

It evening, Mohini was resting with her eyes closed. She heard the voice of dasi, “I am sorry to disturb you Devi but Yuvraj Duryodhan and Rajkumar Laxman have came to meet you.”

Mohini slowly sat up against the headboard and nodded towards the dasi to lead them them in.

When the door opened a small tornado entered and immediately sat on Mohini's lap, Duryodhan who was not matching the energy of his son, entered slowly.

Putr, she is sick you shouldn't trouble her!” He said while walking towards Mohini's bed. “it's ok Yuvraj, he is not troubling me.” she said looking at him, “why are you standing, sit!” Mohini said, while he bit hesitant but slowly sat at edge of the bed, while admiring his son who was talking to Shree.

“Why didn't you come today for our ladoo session!” he asked in an angry voice, but it anything but angry.

Mohini suppressed her laugh and answered “I am so sorry Rajkumar Laxman, I promise nothing will like this ever again.” she said mimicking a voice of an obidient servant.

“Hmm.., but you will have to make up to me” he said. “will a kiss on the cheek work?” “Yeah for now.” Duryodhan was just looking at them, he really ammused by the behaviour of both of them. His child opened up to girl so quickly, it quit rare to his son open up to anyone other than him and his wife.

Mohini gently kissed Laxman's lips and laughed. Laxman was blushing but still was trying to maintain a stern prince aura. But he was just 3 years old.

It was quit visible that the small prince had a innocent crush on Mohini, why won't he, she brings him his fav sweets.

“Mohini when I grow up, I am going to marry you and then you will make a lots Ladoos for me to eat, and we will live happily ever after.” Duryodhan was red with what his son said and Mohini was astonished, but at last she understood that it's just a phase so she played along.

“i am sorry for his talks, he is getting so naught-” “its ok, no need to be worried, he is just a kid,” Duryodhan just looked at Mohini, she was really wonderful woman, she is going to be really good mother, he thought to himself.

Duryodhan, Mohini and Laxman were just joking around, and Duryodhan for the first time was bit open infront of anybody.

Yuddhishtir after a long day was returning back, and before doing anything, he first wanted to meet Mohini and talk to her.

He entered into her to see her holding his nephew and and talk to his brother, like they have known each other for years, laughing and giggling.

Mohini again kissed Laxman's cheek, as he was adorable things, and he again blushed.

Yuddhishtir to say was in denial that, he was jealous of a kid, but he was. He cleared his throat to their attention. “ Praniparth Badepitashree” the little joined his little hands and greeted him, but get up from his place.

Duryodhan on the other hand turned sour, he didn't like that Yuddhishtir interrupted this beautiful moment. But he still also greeted him.

Mohini was glaring at Yuddhishtir because, because, she didn't know but she was angry at that man & wanted to smack him.

“Mohini Devi we will be taking our leave, his mother must be waiting for us.” Duryodhan said looking towards Mohini and smiled at her. Mohini nodded and let them leave.

“Why are you here?” she asked in a cold voice.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Heelo..I am sorry again for late update...but what am I suppose to do hu! I am the younger child, no will in my house will take my problems seriously. So don't expect my phone to be fixed soon, but that doesn't mean I won't update, I will but bit slowly as it's not my phone from which I am updating right now.

And thank you krishn_sakhi for your wonderful ideas as it would have been impossible without your guidance.

If you want to talk to about the book or share some ideas do text me!

Vote and comment

Luv Luv 🌸