the first step to a new beginning

The old man was right, I have no idea where I have to go to find this damn room, which is why I've been walking through the rooms of this laburinte for what feels like an hour.

My frustration is getting bigger and bigger." That can't be true, who needs so many? room "let's be honest, that's so unnecessary, when
it's enough for me I'll make myself a nice place down in the middle of the hallway" you know what, I'll just sit here now, maybe someone will find me and if not, it doesn't matter, I've chosen a nice place to die"

Okay maybe that's a little exaggerated, my father always says that I can be a real drama queen sometimes, for example when I have a cold and act like a dying swan, but let's be honest, they are really bad, the whole time my nose is tickling, my eyes are tearing up and so on "You're right, you chose a nice place but I have to disappoint you today you won't die"

I jump up when I hear my father ramming into the door in amusement "I was wondering where you were". laughs my father

"That's not funny at all, it's not my fault that there are so many rooms here, I say.

Meanwhile I step into the room and look around. It's pretty simply furnished, a bookshelf there with a few old pieces of furniture in the middle, a desk.

"Well, I think that's pretty funny, you should have just gone with Mr. Schneider you know "my father rounds his desk and sits down "but knowing you, you were stubborn and had to do it yourself"

I just grumbled in agreement sometimes it's annoying like that Well, my father knows me. He looks at me waiting and points me to sit.

I sit down opposite him and smooth my skirt. Purple is also one of my favorite colors. My father now looks at me with a serious look and clears his throat.

"I wanted to go with you talk to you about a certain thing that concerns you ""Oh really, I wouldn't have thought of that" I reply sakastichically "Nina" I stiffen when I hear my second name. He only uses it for serious things, very serious things or when I've done something I quickly go through them over the last few weeks. There hasn't been more than one stupid saying, so I haven't done anything wrong. I take a deep, relieved breath and wipe my sweaty hands on my skirt. I look at father.

"How I should i start that
It was very difficult for me, but I've come to the decision that it's the best thing for you and i want your opinion on that." He looks at me waiting. Actually, I thought there would be something else, maybe something like a more detailed explanation. Now I'm more confused then befor. When nothing comes, I take the floor
" do you know father? It would help me a lot if you would tell me what the problem is, so that I can give you an answer.

Sometimes he's really messed up.

"Oh yes, that's right" he straightens up "I noticed that you have recently expressed the desire to attend a public school. After a long conversation with Jade I came to the decision that it was a try... before he could finished the sentence,

I jump into my arms. "Thank you, thank you." He laughs. "You haven't even let me finish.

"You don't have to, you're the best father in the world. Have I ever told you that?" Mmm, no, you haven't yet say it again "

I rolled my eyes " you are the best father in the world , really thank you that means a lot to me " you shouldn't thank me but jade she convinced me of it " even if it's hard for me to admit it to her just won a lot of sympathy points I stand up so I can look at his face

"You're going to go to Voltaire High right here in the village. We chose this school because it's now being converted into a mixed school.

As you know, I'm in favor of something like that, I hope it's not a problem.

To be honest, I don't mind that It doesn't matter as long as I get out of this house
"not a bit"

"perfect that's exactly how I raised you, this separation is nonsense" says my father proudly "exactly" I reply with a grin, my father's look becomes a little more serious again "but if anything or you behave disrespectfully towards them, don't hesitate to stand up for yourself, if you want you can get home schooling again at any time" I don't think that will be necessary and since when will I let myself be pushed around "school will start in a week, I'll go up then business trip and then you're alone with Jade and the others "it wasn't anything new that my father was away, you get used to it when you don't know anything else" don't worry, I'll be fine, "my look is reassuring, so my father is "Don't worry, even if my father was always on the go, I was there, it's a new situation, otherwise I always had to travel with you, which will change now," Katerina says while I'm away, Jade here says, "I expect you to behave towards her".

I mock gasp and clutch my heart dramatically. "It would never occur to me to do anything else, your highness, I'm trying hard," I say in a mock British accent

I should try again, after all it's thanks to her that I can finally go to a public school

"Maybe you're right and I should really try again with Jade but I can't promise anything" my father grins at me "that's all I want you to do to give her a chance "

I'm turning away to leaving" and Katerina she will never replace your mother "My heart feels heavy when he mentions my mother "I know" I say before I finally disappear through the door

______________________________________

That was the beginning for now, the background in the next chapter you meet the person who turns your world upside down.

I just wanted to briefly mention that English is not my native language so be a little lenient.

I'm open to feedback as long as it's respectful also for suggestions on the further course of the story.

I'm open to feedback as long as it's respectful  also for suggestions on the further course of the story

I'm obsessed with this serien.