night walk

Loneliness, is a fire, which I hold close to my skin, to see how much pain I can stand, before running to the water.

______________________________________

After I fell into my father's arms, therewas an unpleasant silence, my father stared at Descamps as if spellbound
while I'm standing around tapping my feet.

If I had known that he was coming back today, Descamps wouldn't have been here When I showed interest in a boy, my father only spoke to him briefly. After that, the sweet boy talked about conspiracies, that I was dangerous, and that he didn't want anything to do with it.

"<<who is he>>" my father asks in a deep voice, pointing at Descamps, who is standing there grinning

I break free from the rigidity "he...-he's a classmate. We have a project together...-we have to paint a picture and write a suitable poem" i say.

my father nods suspiciously "he's going to go now too" I start to push Descamps out of the room "<<do you want to get rid of me so quickly>>" "yes" I whisper "that was the best part of my day... to get rid of you" I say coldly where he laughs "<<you like to insult me>>" "yeah, I love it" I say sakastic although it is a bit true.

I push him further down the stairs. My father behind us doesn't make any effort to stop me. He would have preferred to do it himself.

"<<What's he going...-he just came>>" Jade comes to us. When she father sees with me, her eyes widen "<<ohh...-kath, I forgot to tell you that your father is coming today>>" she hasn't forgotten, her undertone gives her away, she wanted him to see me with descamps "<<he can definitely stay for dinner, natascha can serve more>>"

"No" I and my father scream at the same time descamps just looks at us both "<<now I know where your behavior comes from, this stubbornness>> "He whispers to me so that only I can hear it.
"Shut up" I give him a push.

"You definitely have to go home because of your parents" my father and I look at him meaningfully, but of course he doesn't play along, he has his mischievous grin on his lips, he enjoys the situation and how unpleasant it is for me "<<no, to be honest to be...>>"
"you have to go" I interrupt him "<<actually..>>" I pinch him "<<ouch>>" I smile innocently.

We are now downstairs in front of the front door I turn to my dad "can you go so I can say goodbye to my guest" I ask sweetly

"<<sure>>" my father grabs Jade and pulls her with him
"next time we'll meet at your house" I decide so as not to get into a situation like this again "my Schüffor can drive you home" I offer him
"<<so you can be nice after all>>" now I regret my offer
"I can be nice to people who aren't asses" I counter back with my hand on the doorknob ready to slam it shut in his face, he bends it dangerously close to me.

He looks so intense, his breath is fast, he looks so attractive and handsome...his eyes.. they look so dark and intense, what are he thinking about now?

He comes closer I lick my lip,i look around to see if my father is visible Descamp's hand cups my chin forcing me to look at him.

my skin starts to tingle where he touches me "what do you want" his look holds me captive his eyes remind me of nature, dark chocolate I love chocolate, or cocoa with these eyes he looks like a puppy that goes away but if he opens his mouth

"I won't get a goodbye kiss" so that's what he wants, the illusion is ruined "no" I say mockingly "<<maybe I'll just get him>>" say he comes even closer my heart bursts in my chest