bad luck

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor... If you love me, I'll always be in your heart...If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.
William Shakespeare

_

_____________________________________

Nightmares keep haunting me at night, I keep waking up and falling asleep again straight away because of exhaustion.

My morning is off to a good start. Natasha storms into my room, pulls her gadines to the side, the sunlight shines in and blinds me. I narrow my eyes, turn to the other side of the bed and pull the blanket over my head. How can a person be in such a good mood Be like Natasha in the morning, tight in the locks, continue to sleep, I cuddle myself in bed, but Natasha has other plans "<<katerina get up, you have school>>" she whistles, my motivation is limited "I'm sick" I cough played Natasha pulls the blanket off my head the light blinds me I put my hands over my eyes,why can't I go back to sleep school is completely overrated.

I don't want to see Descamps the whole school probably already knows about the kiss I moan and bury my face in it pillow I want to die or sink into the ground, maybe I should have threatened him not to do that but I can still do that
"<<you're not sick>>" "How do you wanne know that?" "<<because I've already changed your diapers, I've known you for so long, I have no idea what happened yesterday, it's no reason to skip school>>" well I think it's a pretty good reason, on the other hand, she's right, too If the whole school knows about it I will be above it after all I am Katerina Pertova.

"Good, good, I'll get up, can you make me breakfast to take with me, I don't want to eat with Jade" the truth is, I'd rather eat on the way or not at all so that I don't have to meet that snake, that from yesterday at the breakfast table and evening was enough for me, I can't stand her and my father doesn't see what kind of person she is, she is his greatest actress when it comes to playing innocent.

The games start and I always win.

natascha looks at me encouragingly "<<what do you think about it after school, will you tell me what happened with a piece of chocolate cake>>" my stomach growls at the thought of the cake "that sounds great" it's nice to at least have one friend in the house have "<< perfect, see you downstairs>>" with that she leaves I'll take a quick shower and get ready for school.
______________________________________

My mood has improved when I get to school, it's like always the boys stare, nothing new, there's no sign that anyone knows about the kiss. I let out a relaxed sigh. The last thing I need now is gossip. My mood improves even more I stalk past the boys with a smile. "Good morning," I called in a good mood.

Pichon and Felbrec, just like the others, looked confused, their eyes wide as if they couldn't believe I was talking to them. "Good morning," they stammered in unison with flushed cheeks how sweet, somehow I like to throw her off her stride.

I drive past him to Annick, who is waiting for me in front of the school building. We get into a conversation about my new book. Annick is easy to talk to, she seems to be not to be superficial, which is what most people probably think when they see her, which I can easily understand, I don't feel any different about the rich billionaire's daughter or because of my looks.

more people show up, the bell rings and we are on our way to the next class "how does love feel?>>" Simone asks me on the way to class "imagine you jump off a cliff and hit the ground" why should I know what love feels like.

My closest experience was in Spain with the boy next door who I watched from my window. I've never been in love before. Books, films and then there are the old women with whom I played chess who are constantly talking about her men complain, one thing I know it's not easy otherwise there wouldn't be so many songs about heartbreak.