troublemaker

"Smiling doesn't always mean you're happy. Sometimes it simply means that you are a strong person."
______________________________________

Latin class was no better. The teacher acted like none of the girls existed.If I have to be honest, I actually think he hates us, a difficult act if you asked me.

Every time the teacher asks a question, my and Annick's hands shoot up in the air. I answer every question correctly in my head, but I don't get a chance to prove it, which frustrates me.

The teacher asks another question
"descamps" he takes the pretty idiot from befor, which I can now give a name to .
The teacher just ignores me and annick

I glare at him as he points loudly out with a smile that Annick seems to know the answer he
appears to be the class clown
just that is nothing funny about humiliating other people.

That seems to be exactly the humor that the boys in this class like. I just shake my head on that, really what ist wrong with that boy .

As I was scribbling down the next sentence to translate, the teacher spoke out loudly.

I hear laughter from the far corner and see Descamps scribbling a little strainedly on a piece of paper while biting his lip.

"How would they feel on mine?" will they feel gently one my lips or rather roughly, he seems to have noticed that someone is staring at him. He lifts his head, his eyes meet mine. For a few seconds everything seems to be faded in until the corners of his mouth turn into a mischievous smile and look back at me brings me to reality, I twist my eyes and turn away, annoyed.

Deep down in my thoughts, still agitated by what just happened
when a guy with brown curls goes up to the teacher giving him a note, the note on which Descamps has scribbled something before.

My eyebrows furrow in confusion

"Your name ? " I haven't done anything wrong" the student argued. "All you troublemakers have the same name. I guess you're all siblings then " he laughs bitterly. " So Mr. I haven't done anything wrong- "

I slowly turn my head to the person who is responsible for the whole thing, Descamps looks innocent while he chews on his pen, not ready to stand up for it,
"what an asshole", I look with sympathy at the boy who is being insulted, he do not deservt this

" Laubrac. My name is Laubrac" he finally told. "So you're the boy from the assistance ? I'm not going to let a bastard trouble my class" the teacher spat out.

That's when I saw Michele slam her hands on the desk and rise to her feet in one second.
"He hasn't done anything wrong » she shouted. "Were you never taught how to raise your hand before speaking, in your girl's school, Miss Magnan? Just because you're the dean's niece doesn't give you a pass to act however you please. Go on, you can join your new friend to your uncle's office »

" What's this? Do you find it funny ?" the teacher asked. " It's not me" answered the student. " Really? So who is behind this masterpiece?»

"I did that" before I've thought about the consequences, the words slip out of my mouth.

Laubrac looks at me just as horrified as Michele while the teacher raises his eyebrows questionable ,doesn't seem to believe me

I see Descamp's surprising look. He knows that I know that it was him. He probably expected me to screw him over, even if he didn't deserve it otherwise. With his eyes wide open and his mouth hanging open, he just looks delicious.
"God, I wish i could have a photo of it"

"You did that"ask the teacher me

"Didn't I just said that"

I immediately regret it saying that when I receive an angry look from the person opposite me. I stand there and look confidently into the teacher's eyes, even though I would love nothing more than to make myself invisible. An unpleasant heat builds up in my body due to the looks that are now on me lay on.