Drunken dream

Drunk Dream

Yesterday, the Yunxiao Sect invited a famous hidden weapon master to give an open class.

Today, each master organized a demonstration of learning results.

Shaomang presented the silver needle he made to his master.

Yu Wan stared at it without saying anything. She took the two silver needles and walked to the classroom.

Then,

he fished out two balls of green thread from under the futon and used Shao Mang's two hidden silver needles to knit gloves.

"..."

"Master, who among us is number one?" The one

who spoke was Mo Yun, the youngest disciple of Yu Wan's sect.

Her hidden weapon is a golden thread with three spells added to it, which can kill people without being seen. Compared with Shao Mang's two silver needles, which are so thick that they can only be used to knit gloves, Mo Yun's golden thread is already very high-end.

The works of several other disciples are even more outrageous.

For example, her third disciple came empty-handed and said that the hidden weapon was invisible and only he could see it, but in fact it was not there at all.

Another example is that her fourth disciple brought a white curtain with a hole dug in the middle, saying that he could put the enemy's head in and twist it off. But if she was unfortunate enough to encounter an enemy with long hands, he would tear the curtain away with one blow. shredded.

Yu Wan did not directly respond to Mo Yun's words: "Everyone learn to knit gloves from me. Let Shao Mang teach you how to write spring poems someday. You will never die of hunger when you go down the mountain." When the class was over, she stopped

Shao Mang and said, "You can use the golden thread." What three kinds of spells are there?"

Shao Mang: "..."

She pretended not to understand: "Master, why is your memory so bad? The golden thread was made by the fifth junior sister."

Yu Wan sighed: "You lied to me. Okay, but don't fool yourself."

Shao Mang smiled dullly.

On the way back to Jiuwu Garden, the other disciples of the sect were all pointing, and sparse gossip reached Shao Mang's ears.

——"Grandmaster Yu has not issued monthly spiritual stones this month. If she continues like this, will she still be regarded as a master?" ——"

My master has revealed that the qualifications of Grandmaster Yu Wan's disciples are too poor, and only Lao Wu is still a master. It's a bit interesting, but it's unremarkable here. Their sect is going to be disbanded, and Lao Wu will be taught by other masters. The rest of the disciples..." - "It's a

pity for Junior Sister Shaomang, when she first came to Yunxiao Sect. How beautiful, I really liked her at that time."

——"Don't mention her, it's bad luck."

There were endless sighs.

Returning to Jiuwu Garden, Shao Mang dug out five jars of wine from the kang hole.

While drinking, I thought about how she got to where she is today, one step at a time.

How did she change from a beautiful girl in heaven to what she is now?

Tonight, the moon was listless, hanging in the sky without brightness.

Shao Mang was so drunk that he fell unconscious.