"They eloped."

Pinellia novel
"They eloped."
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: This junior sister is not simpleNext chapter: Absent-minded
"They eloped."

"My Senior Sister and Second Senior Sister also had such a vague and ambiguous time." "What

happened next?" "

They eloped."

When Yun Baoyuan saw this, she was so frightened that she almost threw Fenhun Mirror away. .

No way.

Can't?

She walked towards the Golden Phoenix Palace with Fenhun Mirror in her arms, feeling so guilty that her back was not straight, as if she had just stolen something.

Mo Yun had been blocking her for a long time. She had planned to take Yun Baoyuan around to see the Eighth Palace and Sixteen Peaks of Yunxiao and show off her erudition. Little did she know that Yun Baoyuan went out and only came back two hours later.

If you are not familiar with the place, you don’t know where she went.

Wouldn't anyone want to be involved in the Shadow Gate relationship?

Mo Yun instantly became wary.

But then I thought about it, maybe Yun Baoyuan just couldn't sit still and wandered off on her own.

She ranks second in the sensitivity of holding thighs, and no one dares to rank first.

Yun Baoyuan was still thinking about Shao Mang and Si Lingluo, and couldn't pay attention to others at all, especially Mo Yun who was standing by the steps like a gatekeeper, so she couldn't even look at them.

So, Mo Yun bowed with a smile that could fit into a painting and said hello to Yun Baoyuan.

Yun Baoyuan just raised her sleeves slightly, still treating her as a gatekeeper, and climbed up the steps.

Mo Yun's eyelids twitched and she frowned to look at Yun Baoyuan's back.

At this moment, her smile was so dark that it could be buried in the earth.

After Yun Baoyuan entered the palace, the attendants helped her change her shoes and clothes.

This is her habit. If she doesn't go out, she will wear pajamas and stay in the bedroom, otherwise she will feel uncomfortable all over.

Continue to scroll through the text messages you sent to read the replies.

"I don't know if I can help clarify the question for the caller. I just saw Senior Sister Lingluo and Senior Sister Shaomang going to Xianyi Pavilion." "Are you

ordering fairy clothes together? I'm on duty, otherwise I'll go to Xianyi Pavilion to watch. Not much. I said, you know what a match is made in heaven."

"Huh? The female fairies these days are all too busy doing their jobs. No wonder my master doesn't let me have contact with the female fairies." "

What dirty thing got in?"

"That person in front of you, don't think that everyone I don’t know who you are, so hide it.”

“I’m telling the informant——”

“They ordered two fairy clothes, one black and one moon white.”

“Goddess Guanyin, do you even have clothes that match this well?”

These replies seemed to have opened an unknown door to Yun Baoyuan.

Why is there still such a statement?